Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

03-14-2017 11:35 AM
2,521 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    No the Chrome Cast is Best Buys Promo, Verizon and Google had the DayDream VR Promo
    10-24-2016 02:53 AM
    If you preorder it on the web you get the free daydreams vr headsets
    10-24-2016 04:02 AM
    Well my tracking info hasnt updated in 2 days now. My shipping date has changed 3 times but now says tomorrow, Tuesday. When I called FedEx they said Wednesday. They couldn't give me a tracking update. They did tell me however that no signature was required, so we'll see.
    10-24-2016 08:35 AM
    I just called FedEx since my phone is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, and according to their site it's still in California. I told them unless they are flying it to Maryland, no way it's getting here tomorrow by ground shipping. The rep told me that it's actually in transit and will meet the scheduled delivery tomorrow. It's just with these ground shipping, they don't update them as much. Hopefully this information helps for the few of us whose Pixels have been "stuck" in California since last Wednesday.
    10-24-2016 08:36 AM
    What is your estimated delivery date? I'm scratching my head at the Google Store's fulfillment order/process. They should be fulfilled in order of order time/date for any available inventory or as inventory comes in. I would expect that your order would be fulfilled sooner since you ordered on launch day. Just doesn't seem fair!
    Ordered on launch day about 2.5hrs in. Delivery Nov 23-25.
    10-24-2016 08:44 AM
    I have a preorder for the XL in Silver 128 gb. Estimate is November 23-25.. Which sucks, but I ordered late and its popular.

However, I just did a chat with Google order support seeing if I can get a firm shipping date and Karl says....

"Though the estimated time is a bit far, you can even expect the deliver well before that date, as this being our maximum time limit for the device delivery."

WELL before that date? Are we talking 2 weeks or 2 days. Has anyone else been fed this line yet?
    10-24-2016 09:37 AM
    If you don't want to wait and can still cancel your order with Google, go buy one at Best Buy. They say it's only for Verizon but before booting it up, I popped out the Verizon SIM and installed a Sprint SIM. Works great. I then cancelled my Google Store order since I pre-ordered on 10/7 but was just sitting in Pending status for days on end. I even think you can buy it from an actual Verizon store and do the same thing. Just don't boot it up with the Verizon SIM in it.
    10-24-2016 10:34 AM
    I ordered direct from Google. Estimated ship date is November 23-25th too.
    10-24-2016 10:45 AM
    If you don't want to wait and can still cancel your order with Google, go buy one at Best Buy. They say it's only for Verizon but before booting it up, I popped out the Verizon SIM and installed a Sprint SIM. Works great. I then cancelled my Google Store order since I pre-ordered on 10/7 but was just sitting in Pending status for days on end. I even think you can buy it from an actual Verizon store and do the same thing. Just don't boot it up with the Verizon SIM in it.
    In case the excitement of instant gratification overpowers common sense, if anyone does this, do exactly what Jeff did. Have your Best Buy phone in hand before canceling your Google order.

I've seen several mentions on various blogs, reddit, etc of people seeing Pixels/Pixel XLs in stock at Verizon or Best Buy, so they cancel their Google/Fi order and show up in store only to realize that their stock has since run dry, and now they burned the bridge between them and Google.
    10-24-2016 10:46 AM
    I ordered direct from Google. Estimated ship date is November 23-25th too.
    Lets hope "well before" that date applies to you and everyone else!
    10-24-2016 10:47 AM
    Can some explain FedEx tracking? I'm so used to UPS because of Amazon. The phone reached my local depot on Friday and the status is now Loaded on truck for delivery ... The next business day. That last little bit didn't get added until Saturday so I had some hope for a Saturday delivery.

No big deal but now it's the next business day and the status has not changed. UPS would say it's out for delivery if the truck actually moved. What should I expect here?
    10-24-2016 11:13 AM
    You know this site really is some CIA voodoo. Everytime I come on here to complain, with minutes it's resolved. Sure as shat the phone just came.

I haven't seen this documented anywhere but the cables that come with it are quite nice. A long c-c cable, and A-c cable and a female a to c adapter. My only gripe is they are all white ....

While I don't mind having extra headsets lying around its not such a bad thing not to have it, albeit for the price I paid maybe borderline "frugal" on their part.

While I liked playing with the Legos they sent with my 6P I think when my free VR gets here I'll enjoy it just a little bit more
    coolpher likes this.
    10-24-2016 11:26 AM
    I have the exact same tracking status and the same question. I wouldn't worry about it. If you are really concerned you can always call your local facility.

I am working from home today and usually my shipments come around this time with FedEx so we will see what happens. (Had to do this as for some reason I can't waive signature on this shipment, yet I've set it as a rule with all other orders)
    10-24-2016 11:27 AM
    You know this site really is some CIA voodoo. Everytime I come on here to complain, with minutes it's resolved. Sure as shat the phone just came.
    Could you please complain about my Black 128GB XL preorder, placed 2 hrs after the event, still being in Preorder status? LOL
    10-24-2016 11:37 AM
    Finally got my black 128GB XL today. Although, I've not even powered it on yet, and I don't plan on making it my primary phone for another day or two, mainly because I have a bunch of "set up" I want to do. At least it's relatively easy to get account info and stuff synced over, but it's still time consuming, and unfortunately, I have to work for most of this evening, and every evening this week (and my mornings are often dedicated to hobbies and other tasks). I'm hoping to start getting SOME of the stuff set up tonight, but I probably won't actually switch over to using it as my main phone until Wednesday.
    10-24-2016 01:48 PM
    Verizon is the only one to require signature
    10-24-2016 02:19 PM
    But u don't get the Free DayDream VR Headset
    10-24-2016 02:25 PM
    I ordered my Pixel XL through Google directly but I was going to get the XL for my wife. Went onto my Verizon account where I have an upgrade and was going through the steps to order her a 32gb version. I clicked on 128gb to see estimated arrival and it now says 12/5 :-o

If you are ordering a big boy through Verizon its going to take some time!
    10-24-2016 02:26 PM
    I came late to the whole Preorder Shipping tracking partly after checking Google Store site and seeing everything sold out i went to the VZW website every model was still shipping by 10/20 so i went for it and Ordered the Quite Black 128gb with Device payment plan though upgrade of one of my lines there was no change on the oder till 10/18 when order went form Prossesing to Shipped and i tracked it to be derived 10/20 by 8pm and it showed up just a few minutes before 2pm the one thing that got me was it said Shipped by 10/20 on make side and in my order form it said Delivered by 10/20 all my phones from Verizon alway where deliver on release day so I never pay for expedited shipping after reading through this thread I'm just really lucky and happy that I got my phone on day one after ordering it on 10/6 and I feel for all the people who ordered on 10/6 still haven't received their phone it'll be worth it in the end don't cancel your pre-order so you can get the headset if yours is not on hold
    10-24-2016 02:40 PM
    Got my 128 GB Pixel XL (Black) today! . Here is a screenshot before all the apps started installing.
    Attached Thumbnails Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread-pixelme1.jpg   Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread-screenshot_20161024-152653-1-.jpg   Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread-img_20161024_154412.jpg  
    10-24-2016 02:47 PM
    Can't really tell by the post today but has there been any movement of Google Store 128GB versions (either color)?

Got my 128 GB Pixel XL (Black) today! . Here is a screenshot before all the apps started installing.
    Was that from the Google Store and if so what was the order date?
    10-24-2016 02:48 PM
    My FedEx account has said, "On FedEx vehicle for delivery," since Saturday.

FedEx dropped me off a package Saturday, no Pixel.
    FedEx dropped me off a package today, no Pixel.

Where is this phone???
    And there's two of them :-/

I hope another FedEx truck comes tonight.
    10-24-2016 02:53 PM
    Congrats! And jealous that I have to wait another month for mine. I'm hopeful they'll ship early . . . .
    10-24-2016 04:14 PM
    Can't really tell by the post today but has there been any movement of Google Store 128GB versions (either color)?

Was that from the Google Store and if so what was the order date?
    Mine is from the Google Store. I ordered right after the keynote on Oct. 4th.
    russell1997 likes this.
    10-24-2016 04:15 PM
    You look much much better than you did earlier today -
    Almeuit likes this.
    10-24-2016 04:56 PM
2,521 ... 3031323334 ...