Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
XL Black 128GB is available for November delivery, at this moment.

No more 128GB. Silver 32GB.

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Here's what the confirmation email says... Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The Verizon reps I've contacted have mixed information. Some say that its the delivery date and that it may get to me sooner. Others are saying that its the ship date and that it will arrive in 2 business days after that date. What do you think? Is the date the actual delivery date or the ship date?

Jo5ton1018

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Just went to a best buy in Los Angeles in the Grenada Hills area, and they have the regular Pixel and Pixel XL 32GB in black and silver in stock. Would have considered it but I have my 128gb very silver XL on preorder. Wish they would hurry up on shipping all of our phones.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm not on Verizon right now -- T-Mobile and I'm not looking to buy ANYTHING from Verizon. Moreover, I've read 128GB XL's are out of stock. I can't do a 32GB device.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

On the same boat. 32 just won't do for me even with the cloud.

anon(4608)

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting my Pixel 128GB tomorrow and I ordered only a week ago through Fi. I kinda feel a little bad for the folks who ordered first day, I know I would be pissed off as well and most likely would've cancelled my order until I knew the supply chain had caught up. Hang in there guys/gals!

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Ordered on launch day . . . still hanging in preorder status.

What is your estimated delivery date? I'm scratching my head at the Google Store's fulfillment order/process. They should be fulfilled in order of order time/date for any available inventory or as inventory comes in. I would expect that your order would be fulfilled sooner since you ordered on launch day. Just doesn't seem fair!

May 3, 2015
Visit site
What is your estimated delivery date? I'm scratching my head at the Google Store's fulfillment order/process. They should be fulfilled in order of order time/date for any available inventory or as inventory comes in. I would expect that your order would be fulfilled sooner since you ordered on launch day. Just doesn't seem fair!

Ordered launch day. Still on preordered. My home and Chromecast ultra is pending.

coolpher

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Preorder /order/shipping thread

You could only get the Daydream VR for free if you pre-order through Google store or Verizon 's website and if Verizon runs out of stock they will send you a $70 visa gift card see you can go buy it directly from Google or elsewhere so you're guaranteed the free headset either way if you get it through Best Buy they had another offer instead of the headset not nearly as cool

DoWhatIDo

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Well my tracking info hasnt updated in 2 days now. My shipping date has changed 3 times but now says tomorrow, Tuesday. When I called FedEx they said Wednesday. They couldn't give me a tracking update. They did tell me however that no signature was required, so we'll see.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I just called FedEx since my phone is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, and according to their site it's still in California. I told them unless they are flying it to Maryland, no way it's getting here tomorrow by ground shipping. The rep told me that it's actually in transit and will meet the scheduled delivery tomorrow. It's just with these ground shipping, they don't update them as much. Hopefully this information helps for the few of us whose Pixels have been "stuck" in California since last Wednesday.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

Ordered on launch day about 2.5hrs in. Delivery Nov 23-25.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo