Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Preorder /order/shipping thread

I preordered a black 128GB XL, but I had an odd experience... When I went to make the purchase, it said my card was declined, and it didn't progress to the next screen. But then I got an e-mail with an order confirmation for my phone. So... does that mean the purchase went through, or...? I'm confused. I don't want my order to get canceled later because it can't charge my card, or whatever.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Just preordered two from google

Got one for me and one for my partner. Both black 128gb unlocked via the google store. I did express shipping on mine because he isn't as excited as I am :)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Preorder /order/shipping thread

Black Pixel XL 128GB - order said ships in 2-3 weeks. Now almost everything sold out. Glad I got my order in time.

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

When you buy unlocked from the Google Store, can you use that on Verizon? From what I see when pre-ordering from Verizon's site, you don't get the Daydream VR for free with it...

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Google sucks the really blue sold out in seconds or mins I logged in right as they were live oh well my order status is sold out can't order ..

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Google sucks the really blue sold out in seconds or mins I logged in right as they were live oh well my order status is sold out can't order ..

Black 128 GB is now on "out of stock" as well.

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

I did a pre order of a pixel xl silver 128 gig. Applied for financing. Went through the screens, got something that said I had to call synchrony bank in 2 days to confirm..

Hit to confirm order and said 'there is an error". clicked it twice more before it processed and I got a confirmation number.

I'm a bit torn about this though. While the new software is really exciting, there are some drawbacks. No wireless charging, no microsd slot, not waterproof. So...if the new software and tight intergration between android and pixel worth the super high price?

I don't know yet. I wouldn't even be ordering one if I had not returned my galaxy note 7 due to the battery issue.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

It looks like everything is sold out. I tried to purchase the blue model, but by the time I added it to my cart it was sold out. I was late watching the presentation, and didn't even know when it could be pre ordered. I will wait it out this time and order later.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

It looks like everything is sold out. I tried to purchase the blue model, but by the time I added it to my cart it was sold out. I was late watching the presentation, and didn't even know when it could be pre ordered. I will wait it out this time and order later.

If you must have it right away then you can order from Verizon.