Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
For those of you who ordered from the Google store and have November ship dates, my order changed from preordered to processing. Hopefully thats a sign of good news and our phones will ship sooner.
Yea good and bad. Mine changed as well. I chatted with google rep and just said that means you are on schedule to be delivered 11/23-11/25. The bad is that means no way to cancel order if still ships 11/23 and find somewhere else.earlier.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who ordered from the Google store and have November ship dates, my order changed from preordered to processing. Hopefully thats a sign of good news and our phones will ship sooner.

It sure sounds like it. You may (or may not) have noticed that once your order changes to "Processing" you can no longer cancel it. I doubt they would do that if shipment wasn't about to happen real soon.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

You didn't notice it change to "Pending" at any point? That's weird that it would kick over like that.

wesco93

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I hope that isn't the case. I know I may not be able to cancel, but I really hope our phones ship soon. I can be patient until November, but it's going to take a lot out of me to do so. Lol

Delecron

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
All these nightmare's I keep hearing about got me a little nervous. Even though I see the pending charge on my card and it says Processing, I went to chat with them and the support chat is unavailable? I've never had that at any hour of the day or night, weekends or otherwise with Google. I got the protection and Fi so I'm assuming stuffing an additional envelope and sim card in the box is taking a little longer but still, its a bit ominous their support chat is not available.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been sitting in Memphis since 2:30 this morning. They could have moved it along and I could have gotten it today. FedEX. Must be under orders to delay until the 20th. Didn't pay for expedited shipping but thought I might have gotten lucky. Nope.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
FedEx is tight. I'll see a package as "On truck for delivery" and later that evening it will update to "Package not due for delivery".

If it's ahead of time, they'll put it on the truck but won't deliver it. Go figure.

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure the rep you spoke with didn't mistake closed as meaning canceled? The reason I ask is because this time around for some reason, the order process goes from pre order, pending, closed, processing, and finally to shipped. If the rep saw closed on your order he/she may have mistaken it for canceled.

I'm not sure what to think right now. Part of me is still skeptical about what the last phone rep said. My account hasn't even been charged yet. This is a straight mess. Plus, I ordered it on 10/4, and I'm not seeing anything yet. I don't know.

Novastar55

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Mine has been sitting in Memphis since 2:30 this morning. They could have moved it along and I could have gotten it today. FedEX. Must be under orders to delay until the 20th. Didn't pay for expedited shipping but thought I might have gotten lucky. Nope.

Same here - the just moved at 2:30pm though so it's all flight time and truck time now!

jettrue

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine through Google Fi, Oct 5, 2016 5:39:00 PM PDT, it said would receive Oct 26th-28th, got fedex shipping notofication today about an hour and a half ago, says by end of day tomorrow, but it still is in "shipping label received" status, so I'm wondering if that will change since I didn't order expedited. Guess I will see soon enough. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude