Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Got my shipping notice from Google. Delivery for Friday. Original delivery was October 26-28. Regular shipping.

Jeffm201

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Mine is in PENDING status, but no CC charge yet. I spoke with Google Support and they only told me that it would ship on or before the 24th. My order details say 10/21 - 10/24.

In the exact same situation. Chatted with Google and they said my order was still being processed. Someone else had the same response but then had a manager look more into and found their order was actually cancelled. Not good.

Tommy Dempsey

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Any of you that ordered through Fi getting your shipping notifications? Friends at work and I all ordered within a minute after the link went live. They ordered from Google store, and I ordered through Fi. They have tracking numbers, and I do not.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
For the folks who received the delayed shipment email . . . what color & storage capacity did you order?
Yep I got the same email this evening... I ordered 2 Pixel's on 10/12... the silver XL 128GB and the black XL 128GB versions.

This makes me very upset... Because I had the chance to order both of these two phones through Google Store on the 12th when they came back in stock but they said it wouldn't ship till mid November, whereas Verizon said they would deliver by 10/20... So I ordered through Verizon because I had to return my wife's N7.

I'm glad to see these phones selling well but what a gross under estimate of sales by Verizon, and failure to update there website appropriately!! I'm about ready to say screw Verizon and cancel my order and go back through Google Store like I planned to in the first place.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
It seems like most of the people who ordered after about 10/8 and their Pixel's are shipping got the 32GB version... seems to me both Google and Verizon really underestimated the demand for the 128GB version.

Well duh!! Not many people are going to want a 32GB version this day and age especially with this good of a camera... regardless of backup Solutions.

ikarmag

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I called an canceled and reordered a 32 gig. I really can't wait another month and wanted to make sure I was still eligible for the Daydream. They told me it will ship out tomorrow.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 14th October from Verizon. Pixel XL128 gb. Estimated ship date was 10/20/2016.
Just got an email. Bad news.
Delayed shipment due to "item is so popular there is not enough in Stock", now new eta is 11/18/2016. What the bull crap is that.
I might cancel and go v20..
Anyone else got delayed?

I had had a 32GB XL Black on order from Play as of the 14th, eta late November. I spoke with Fi, hoping to score a 128 from them, and the rep told me they too were out and that the next batch of 128GB XL in Black were due in on 11/18, so that probably is right for Verizon as well.

That said... I cancelled my 32GB order through Play and ordered through Fi yesterday, and ETA is in about a week, but...

View attachment 242909

Changed to Processing sometime between 3pm and now, so I'm hopeful for sooner!

Attachments

• caporderno.png
    caporderno.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

PatrickInMichigan

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Black 128 XL....Ordered on 13th from VZW standard shipping...shipped at 4am fed ex from memphis...scheduled for delivery by 8pm tommorow (Thurs). Now i chose standard shipping, but its listed as Overnight on FedEx website....#GoBlue

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
It's so disappointing that they could not keep a good stock ready. It's always the case with their phones. Iam sure a good amount bought this phone but I still feel it was severely understocked

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone on the west coast who has FedEx ground shipping, is the tracking number active on FedEx? Got my tracking morning still doesn't show details on FedEx. Wanted to check what other west coast FedEx ground folks seeing?

gera815

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone on the west coast who has FedEx ground shipping, is the tracking number active on FedEx? Got my tracking morning still doesn't show details on FedEx. Wanted to check what other west coast FedEx ground folks seeing?
I'm having the same issue. I'm from California. Received tracking this morning and FedEx says no information on that tracking number.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I'm from California. Received tracking this morning and FedEx says no information on that tracking number.

Ah OK, then may be they are going to pick up everything today night from California warehouse and hopefully we will see scans in the morning. Lucky you are in CA you should get it pretty fast. I'm in Seattle so with ground looking at Saturday since FedEx home delivers Saturday.

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Ordered Verizon XL 128GB black on 10/11. Currently it's at UPS here in Chicago (Made the trip from PA to CHI all in one day). Will get it tomorrow. Been out of work sick all week. Would have been fun to play with it today during coughing fits, but I'll make due tomorrow (will go into work late tomorrow... I work nights).

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
FedEx finally updated my shipment. Scheduled delivery date is 10-25. Ground shipping from California to Maryland. At least it's a day earlier than what Google listed. Should had paid for express shipping.
Mine is a XL 32 gig ordered 10-4 maybe an hour or after initial pre-order time.

jkarg00

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Google Store

Thank you
Great news! Your order on the Google Store has shipped.

Scheduled delivery:
Fri 10/21/2016 by end of day