Google Pixel XL - Preorder /order/shipping thread

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Sometime after 10pm central.
Has anyone seen where the phones are shipping out of?

My phone is coming from Carol Stream, IL, which is where Google products normally originate for me (I live near DC).

I bought the 32GB quite black XL. I ordered through Fi on 10/8 in the late evening with standard shipping and mine should be here be Friday. I'm excited to try it out.

Oh, I say usually because I bought a live case with my kids for my mother's birthday and it's coming from Shenzhen, China. Amazingly it looks to be 4-day shipping or something like that.

revo2001

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
We are in the same boat.I have been pending with Google since day one. My status remains unchanged while others in this thread, who ordered after me are being given updated information on their order. My credit card still hasn't been charged. Yet when I chat with Google they tell me not to worry my phone will be delivered between October 21 – 24. I have no idea how they will meet those goals. I have a feeling that it is going to be a long weekend.

pyro530

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Any of you that ordered through Fi getting your shipping notifications? Friends at work and I all ordered within a minute after the link went live. They ordered from Google store, and I ordered through Fi. They have tracking numbers, and I do not.

I got my shipped email last night with next day delivery. Ordered a Quite Black Pixel XL 32 GB through Fi on 10/8.

Last edited:

jettrue

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine through Google Fi, Oct 5, 2016 5:39:00 PM PDT, it said would receive Oct 26th-28th, got fedex shipping notofication today about an hour and a half ago, says by end of day tomorrow, but it still is in "shipping label received" status, so I'm wondering if that will change since I didn't order expedited. Guess I will see soon enough. :)
It updated to Friday. Which is still better than next week. :)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It seems like most of the people who ordered after about 10/8 and their Pixel's are shipping got the 32GB version... seems to me both Google and Verizon really underestimated the demand for the 128GB version.

Well duh!! Not many people are going to want a 32GB version this day and age especially with this good of a camera... regardless of backup Solutions.

They always underestimate it. Apple does the same thing, and the same sort of thing happened with the 6P last year. I went ahead and stuck with the 32GB model for now because I don't want to wait until November like last year. It's always nice to have extra storage but I'm going to see if I can make it this time. I checked my OnePlus 3 and I'm using almost 10GB of storage.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
My phone is coming from Carol Stream, IL, which is where Google products normally originate for me (I live near DC).

I bought the 32GB quite black XL. I ordered through Fi on 10/8 in the late evening with standard shipping and mine should be here be Friday. I'm excited to try it out.

Oh, I say usually because I bought a live case with my kids for my mother's birthday and it's coming from Shenzhen, China. Amazingly it looks to be 4-day shipping or something like that.

I live near DC too and ordered a black xl 32, but my is coming from California! Wth? Not coming until next Tuesday.

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 128 GB black Pixel XL Tuesday night (18th October) and just received notification it has been shipped. Hoping for delivery via Toll Global Express by mid- next week. Delivery to Sydney, Australia, from the Singapore warehouse.

Perhaps the distribution has been skewed towards some regions. The ordering process took me no longer than 2 minutes: select model required; update credit card info; done. E-mail notification regarding probable shipping dates arrived some 5 minutes later.

zmargoli

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I live near DC too and ordered a black xl 32, but my is coming from California! Wth? Not coming until next Tuesday.

Same boat here, so frustrated! I live in NYC, ordered standard shipping right after the event on silver 32 XL. After regretting not springing for expidident and gambling on early delivery, felt all giddy when it shipped yesterday a day early and when I looked up distribution centers and saw the IL one as closest. But nope! It's chilling in California delivery scheduled for Wed Oct 26😫

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
D-DAY for me! My BLK 128GB is suppose to ship today. If not, I may have a month to wait, or find another option.

I have been in a processing state on the Verizon site for a few days. Meanwhile supplies are dwindling!

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Still stuck in processing for me, despite ordering within the hour after the presentation ended from Google Store. Card was charged.

I'm still stuck in "Processing" as well, ordered same time as you, but the Account has NOT been charged. Black XL 32GB here. Very odd. Oh well it will eventually get here.

ikarmag

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
D-DAY for me! My BLK 128GB is suppose to ship today. If not, I may have a month to wait, or find another option.

I have been in a processing state on the Verizon site for a few days. Meanwhile supplies are dwindling!

Hate to break it to you....... If they haven't shipped, they won't. This applies to the 128 gigs

5404f561669c8da2e9de1b71eb8d4127.png

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine through the google store on 10/4. It still shows preordered with a date of 11/23 - 11/25. I ordered the 128 GB xl silver. Not very happy about this as I'm now seeing folks on here who ordered the same phone I did from Google with shipping dates for this week and next. I assumed Google knew how to take orders and ship products.

CGfreak102

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on 14th October from Verizon. Pixel XL128 gb black. Estimated ship date was 10/20/2016.
Just got an email. Bad news.
Delayed shipment due to "item is so popular there is not enough in Stock", now new eta is 11/18/2016. What the bull crap is that.
I might cancel and go v20..
Anyone else got delayed?

I would try hitting up your nearest Verizon store (if it is somewhat close). Generally most stores will have stock for people that walk in on launch day.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Same boat here, so frustrated! I live in NYC, ordered standard shipping right after the event on silver 32 XL. After regretting not springing for expidident and gambling on early delivery, felt all giddy when it shipped yesterday a day early and when I looked up distribution centers and saw the IL one as closest. But nope! It's chilling in California delivery scheduled for Wed Oct 26😫

Haha. Well, it's still better than those who ordered the same day, but not getting it until end of November.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12