Google Pixel - Preorder / order / shipping thread

Coledition

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
So a few days ago I was going to purchase a Pixel XL 128 GB on the Google store. But they quickly ran out of stock. I managed to quickly snag a 128 Pixel XL in Silver. So that's the one i'm getting in approximately Nov 22-25. But I then I got a Black Pixel XL in 32 GB through the Fi service. Just in case I don't know which color i'll like better. Should I just stick with the Silver Pixel XL that I have already ordered?

jkarg00

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
It just changed to "Processing"!! It seems like going through pending>closed>processing. Estimated coming on Oct 26-28 , literally can't wait.

I checked mine on the way out of work and it said closed, thought I was going to have to call customer service, didn't even thing about pending to processing when I checked when I got home.

MinakiRogue

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
What's the consensus on the "processing" status? Woke up and my order had gone from pre-ordered to processing. My CC has also already been charged. As noted by someone above as well, my expected delivery was 11/23 so this was surprising.

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This is what they show on their Order Support page.

Your order information
For each of your orders you’ll see:

Order number.
Order status. Possible statuses include:
PENDING: Your order is in our system but we haven’t started working on it yet. You can still cancel the order.
PROCESSING: We are getting your order ready to be shipped. You can no longer cancel the order.
SHIPPED: Order has been shipped and is being handled by the shipping provider.
RETURNED: Order has been returned and refund has been processed by the store. Depending on your bank it may take several days for your refund to appear on your statement.
CANCELED: Order has been canceled.
Delivery date range.
Items in your order.

Along with Shipping Times listed below.

Shipping options and times by country
Choose your country:United States
Country
Shipping options & maximum total delivery time

Shipping Partners
United States
Expedited: 3 days
Priority: 4 days
Standard: 7 days
Saver: 12 days

FedEx

Tyresian

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
So my order has stayed in "Pending" status on the Google Store. And while I did see a charge on my card yesterday it is not there today sooo no clue what is going on for me.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just came in!!

My phone was ordered from Verizon and it's Interesting to see theres 0 Verizon anything on or in this box.

1a4c5c6803c3af61695c6b0a65fa3609.jpg

RickInHouston

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a black 128 about thirty minutes after going live.?. Just got confirmation email it has shipped. I did two day shipping so I'm thinking it arrives Friday when I'm not here. Luckily UPS guy has me call him when things like this come up.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in from Verizon but they sent me the Pixel (not Pixel XL)...so, trying to decide if i can live with smaller screen and battery and just do it or wait another 5-6 weeks.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
From Google store or Verizon?

Verizon...our sales rep said she is so sorry and ordered the standard Pixel...guess my fault too for not looking at the order closely...BUT, with even the black being back ordered, I'll use this one for a while...I could get used to 5" again. :) I did have to adjust the display to "larger"...was squinting some...LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781