Google Pixel - Preorder / order / shipping thread

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Verizon...our sales rep said she is so sorry and ordered the standard Pixel...guess my fault too for not looking at the order closely...BUT, with even the black being back ordered, I'll use this one for a while...I could get used to 5" again. :) I did have to adjust the display to "larger"...was squinting some...LOL

Took about 45 minutes but already getting used to the 5" size... :)

jd78

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see some non-XL Google Store orders showing shipped. A lot of the examples on reddit seemed to be XL orders.

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Just a PSA. If you have a fedex account, sign up for delivery manager and you can set up alerts through the app or e mail and text and anytime fedex has a label addressed to me my phone goes off. It was perfect when i ordered my last moto X. The minute they created a label, the app notified me.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
My verizon order for black 128gb that had eta of 10/20/16 has changed... frustrated because I have the N7 with no backup phone.

Just got email from Verizon that says basically oops they ran short and now eta is mid November! What?

tcatnat

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Wow, I wonder how/if this affects the whole supply chain with preorders across the board. Mine is not due until 11/24 from the Google store, I wonder if I'll get bumped.

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
This is why you HAVE to pay for expedited shipping with pre orders like this, you move to the front of the line every time they ship out a batch. If somethign happens where they run out or have an issue, its the people who are not "rushed" who are effected. I learned this lesson many years ago.

ikarmag

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
This is why you HAVE to pay for expedited shipping with pre orders like this, you move to the front of the line every time they ship out a batch. If somethign happens where they run out or have an issue, its the people who are not "rushed" who are effected. I learned this lesson many years ago.

I had expedited shipping

JusticeCalibur

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
mine just got shipped from google. since im on the west coast, it is being ship from mountain view california. 3 hours away from where i live. i'm expecting to receive it by this Friday at the earliest since the tracking number isn't working yet, If they decide to do a quick delivery for a standard shipping option guy. Which i'm hoping they do.:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney