What's the unique feature?

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
  • First for updates.
  • Full quality Google Photo's and Video's for free.
  • Daydream View VR (although I think there has already been another phone announced that will be compatible)

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
  • First for updates.
  • Full quality Google Photo's and Video's for free.
  • Daydream View VR (although I think there has already been another phone announced that will be compatible)

Yeah they have partnerships with many different manufacturers for daydream. So they won't be the only daydream compatible phone. The axon 7 already is.

I really don't see any stand out features. Will be interesting to see camera tests though to see how much they live up to that hype.

NexusShark

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I made a post about the value of the phone. The AI software is so much more advanced and exclusive to the Pixels. And they also have 24hr live support. That's major in the general consumer department. There is so much r&d into the software on this phone. People forget these things aren't free

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to see how the AI features of this phone play out over the next couple months. Are they practical to use in everyday life? Is it something that I want to use, all the time, everyday? Will Allo tie into this feature?

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to see how the AI features of this phone play out over the next couple months. Are they practical to use in everyday life? Is it something that I want to use, all the time, everyday? Will Allo tie into this feature?

Agreed. I find the concept very interesting, but not convinced that I'd use it very often. I never really used Google now (I know Google assistant is better!) because it felt easier to just do things myself! Maybe I'm just a neanderthal!

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
The unique feature is the fact that it is a phone that was designed, built and fully optimized by the creators/makers of the Android operating system, Google.

arthurhkt

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
As what I seen from the preview, mostly will be UI tweak, such as the navigation button, the apps icon and the launcher (which provide dynamic icon to the Google Calendar).

Other than that would be the debut of Google Assistant on the phone itself(Not just in the Google Allo).

The rest still unsure for me, unless I got a miracle to own of these awesome phone.

mop26921

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
The unique features I can think of are the Assistant, unlimited photo storage, Daydream VR and the 24/7 tech support

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
For me, it is a Google phone I can use with one hand on Project Fi, with much better build quality and radios than the 5X. Everything else is gravy.