Unlocked Pixel on Verizon?

Warrenisit

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm about to join my wife's plan on Verizon but want to buy an unlocked Pixel from Google to use. Does anyone know if I'll be able to use an unlocked Pixel on Verizon since they are offering their own flavor?

Thanks so much! You guys are awesome!

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm about to join my wife's plan on Verizon but want to buy an unlocked Pixel from Google to use. Does anyone know if I'll be able to use an unlocked Pixel on Verizon since they are offering their own flavor?

It's doubtful. The verizon box has a big ugly check on it. They will probably require a branded phone to use it on the network.

Warrenisit

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, hallux,

I just want to be sure before buying the phone and I know I won't get a straight answer from Verizon.... Now I'm wondering about Project Fi and how reliable that is.

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
Hard telling.. Probably have to go try it I suppose. But they probably would be grouchy about it at any rate just from the standpoint of them having there own and you'd be under there contract. If you went with prepaid I know that it wouldn't be an issue because I did it with my 6p.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I would call Google and Verizon and ask about the proper sim card. You'll need a sim card from Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae