Google pixels best noticable feature???

TEXASMADE1978

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Re: So what's your rating for pixel out of 5

I rate it a 4.5 because no phone will ever be perfect, regardless of specs or price. If the Pixel was priced a little lower would be about as close to perfect as you could get IMO.

arthurhkt

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I think Google Assistant, unlimited photos storage, Camera and fastest Android update from Google would be the best feature for Pixel, for now.

Oh, and those unique names too.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
1. Software updates done (primarily) in the background.
2. Unlimited cloud storage of full resolution images and video **

** Anyone know if this is guaranteed 'lifetime' storage or for ___ years?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

The quote below is from the Google Store , Since it's worded " you will never have to delete an old memory"..... makes me think it's forever

With unlimited¹ storage for your photos and videos, you’ll never have to delete an old memory to make room for a new one. And Pixel keeps everything safe and secure: photos, videos, music, contacts, texts, and more.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

The quote below is from the Google Store , Since it's worded " you will never have to delete an old memory"..... makes me think it's forever

I thinks its lifetime when you upload from ur Pixel but if you do it from desktop or from other phone from the same account it could be counted against ur storage.

alirezafarmad

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
To me the Google Assistance, the smaller size since I'm fed up with the size of 6P and the camera. but since a lot of people mentioned unlimited photos space: I'm wondering what happens after you're done with the phone and switch to a different one, is the unlimited photo space a life time offer or a limited time.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I did the online support chat at the Play Store just now, and the rep 'did some research' and came back saying "Google allocated unlimited storage for a Pixel linked gmail account. For non Pixel linked Google accounts it is 15GB storage." FWIW, my take on this is that if you sell your Pixel down the road opting for another device, you've got a potential problem - but if you simply keep it as a secondary or backup device and associated with the account you should have no issues.