Google VR and Verizon?

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I saw some mention of Google giving out VR headsets with pre-orders. I purchased the Pixel XL from Verizon today, but there was never any mention of anything like that. Anyone know anything?

ainfinity

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Verizon will send a note out to you on the promotion, it just takes awhile. I had wondered also until i recieved it:)

IncredibleJedi

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
I think it was that some people who prordered right after the event are recieving free vr daydream headsets

Verizon will send you the promo info by E-Mail in a couple of weeks, from my understanding. Kind of smart of Google's part, not like where Samsung not only lost billions with the Note 7, but also a few million I bet with all the free promos.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Copied from the Google store - hope this helps

Terms and Conditions
Offer applies to redemption of one Daydream View VR headset with the pre-order of a Pixel phone on the Google Store in the U.S. starting on 10/4/2016 and available while supplies last. After a qualifying purchase of a Pixel phone, a promo code will be emailed within approximately 4 weeks from the Pixel phone shipment date. The promo code must be used on the Google Store before 12/31/2016 and will expire after this date. The promo codes are not stored value, are for one-time use only, cannot be transferred to other users, cannot be exchanged for cash or cash equivalent, and have no balance after one-time use. Google Inc. is not liable for lost or stolen promo codes, or for expired promo codes that are not redeemed before 12/31/2016. To be eligible, user must be a US resident, age 13 or older, and have or activate a Google Payments account. Terms subject to applicable laws. Void where prohibited.

tgrsnpr

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
From what I understand from reading about the Daydream View VR for Verizon you have to be on the monthly payment plan to even get the VR headset. But if you are on a contract and you contract is not over, you don't have the option for monthly payments. I did talk to a representative about this and she said that you are able to get the VR headset even if you paid it full without the monthly payment plan. I didn't receive any email about the VR headset, so I'm not sure if paying it off full will get you a VR headset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae