Verizon Trade In Info

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
This will completely erase your device, turn off Find My iPhone, and remove the device from your Apple ID account.
Tap Settings > iCloud.
Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then tap Sign Out again.
Tap Delete from My iPhone and enter your password.
Go back to Settings.
Tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

Which is what I would want to do before selling it right? I have a few more days until the pixel is in my hands. Then I will wipe and hopefully still get 400

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
My LG G3 with the cracks around the microphone like many of them, isn't worth anything, although it did for a backup during the first Note 7 recall. It isn't holding a charge now, and not about to pay for a new battery for it. Using the Note till the Pixel I preordered supposedly for this Thursday, comes, because they have to send you a box to send it back in. Not a bad deal if you have something worth trading.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunate that the credit can't apply to outright buying the phone. I assume there's a reason Verizon wants to coax buyers into the payment plans, but I'm not seeing it. Would be nice if I could trade in my old LG G3 and get the Pixel for $450; or even still pay $650 and just have the $8.33 discount on my account for 2 years.

I've got a pretty good idea why Verizon wants to do this. Verizon didn't want to drop 2 year contracts, T-Mobile started the trend and everyone else followed, Verizon being the last holdout. By doing this, putting you on a payment plan and spreading the trade-in amount over 2 years, theyve essentially locked you into a 2 year contract, without it being called a 2 year contract.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
So if I trade in, I'm locked into 2 years when I could normally trade back in a year.

No thanks.

There is no service contract, so there are no early termination fees. However it is essentially a trade in contract. You would forfeit any remaining trade in credit should you decide to pay off the phone early. Next year though you can still sell the phone , just make sure to let them know that it is on dpp still. Then Buy through Google for financing through Google. Verizon will not accept a phone with a dpp balance as trade in.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante