OtterBox came already!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter series have been around for awhile. They are thick but not awful. The Commuter's pieces are separate, i.e. the rubber separated from the hard shell outer layer. Their newer brand from Otterbox is called the Symmetry brand. The Symmetry brand rubber/hard card are fused (Not separate) and is significantly thinner than the Commuter style. Put a Tempered glass on either and you have great protection. If you are looking for a good thin profile, review the Tech 21 series of cases: ultra thin with excellent protection. Both brands, Otterbox and Tech 21 have great warranties. But Tech 21 is lifetime I believe, no questions asked, even for color fading or getting extra dirty.

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've used the Commuter on my last two phones - Galaxy S6 and Note 7. I like this series quite a bit, and the case for the N7 was especially nice. That was a large phone and the case really didn't add that much size/weight at all.

I picked up a $20 Spigen from Amazon yesterday (should be here tomorrow) to hold me over until I pick up the Commuter for the XL. October has been an expensive month, so I need a couple weeks to recover.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Dropped by a Verizon store yesterday evening, and they had two different Otterbox models for the Pixel (at least the XL) in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC