What is the difference in the Ultra Hybrid from Spigen vs the Google Clear

The Ultra Hybrid has a hard pc body with protective tpu frame?

The Google is ultra slim, clear case....providing less protection

1. which do you think will show off the phone more

2. Which do you recommend in either case

Thanks
    10-15-2016 04:31 PM
    If you're concerned with coverage, the Google case doesn't cover the whole phone the way most cases do. It has some gaps at the top and bottom of the case.

I believe the Spigen case is TPU, which often yellows when exposed to UV rays and other conditions. The Google case should stay clear longer.

The Google case will probably provide fine protection, as long as you don't drop it on the middle of the top-front or bottom-front of the phone (e.g., on a rock). I considered both of these cases and would love to hear if anyone has more feedback on this.
    10-16-2016 03:18 PM
    Thank You Qfnl31

You sort of answered a question I didn't ask but meant to

So I actually meant to ask about the Liquid Crystal which is TPU and I am glad you told me. The Ultra Hybrid is hard on the back, but TPU just on the bumper area. That shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Correct.

I hope not. I didn't go for the Spigen Ultra Hybrid because of money, I wanted to order another one too

I ordered the Orzly Blue Fusion

But I needed to order another one because that won't be here until mid-november

I ordered the Crizerlite Hybrid Bumper. They make great cases normally (short of leaving an imprint on the N6 because of the odd material the phone was)

But now you have me thinking I should have ordered the Google Case

Should I cancel the Crizerlite and go for less coverage if I wanna show off the phone?

(As an aside i ordered my first bumper case, as in no front or back. The Rhino. Very excited. Now almost never get tempered glass anymore. To me at least, even the non oily ones are worse than the factory glass.

I was afraid to leave the back opened but If I understood you right, my line of thinking was what you were talking about. A good bumper is as good as a thin case because basically the phone would have to be hit square on the back or square on the front to do major damage correct as in a point to the front or back Most drops are going to end on one of the corners right)
    10-16-2016 05:30 PM