Photos of Pixel & XL

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
No Pixels at my local Verizon Corporate store. They said they will not have them on display until the 20th (launch day).

FaTROBoT97

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Fun fact. The blue variant has blue on the home charger. Sitting here getting the demo loops installed for Thursday.

Attachments

• 7444.jpg
    7444.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 75

awinash

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Could anyone please confirm this?

On the back of the phone where the bottom of the glass meets the aluminum body, can you feel the seam/joint when you run a finger on it? Or is it pretty seamless like the apple logo on the back of an iPhone?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

On the back of the phone where the bottom of the glass meets the aluminum body, can you feel the seam/joint when you run a finger on it? Or is it pretty seamless like the apple logo on the back of an iPhone?
It's pretty much flush

bohwat

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site

sorry, but i'm curious (please don't kill me), why is that information important to you?

Breuklen

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
all this time me seeing black and white, this color makes the phone looks cheap,
perhaps because my oooold phone was alcatel and its body is rubber and its blue da be dee da be da

It's a matter of choice: the color reminds you about old cheap phone, it reminds me of some furniture and art work from my HS days. And I like different colors. That's why my current phone is a red (more like blood orange) Nexus.

swish_08

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
i'm also curious about it, i feel like the glass is a bit above the aluminum body which is why i think its ugly.lol but i haven't seen the real thing so i may be wrong.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy