which company has the longest return policy?
    (finally decided to get a Pixel XL)

Obviously it's not Google Store or Best Buy....
    are there stores that offer 30 or even 90 days
    of return period? Too bad it's not carried by
    Costco, yet... last time I exchanged a phone
    with them after almost 2 and half months.

Thanks!
    10-15-2016 05:50 PM
    If you're looking to maximize returns then you'll probably want to wait until after the preorder, more stores will probably pick it up then. Best Buy elite plus member return window is 45 days though, and if you make a fake wedding registry they'll bump that to 60... Be warned though, target is still congratulating me on my fake wedding last Black Friday

Best Buy Return & Exchange Policy - Best Buy
    anon(9227267) likes this.
    10-16-2016 02:52 PM
    If you're looking to maximize returns then you'll probably want to wait until after the preorder, more stores will probably pick it up then. Best Buy elite plus member return window is 45 days though, and if you make a fake wedding registry they'll bump that to 60... Be warned though, target is still congratulating me on my fake wedding last Black Friday

Does that return policy extend to carrier purchased phones?
    10-16-2016 03:14 PM

that's perfect... if you need someone to officiate the wedding, I'm an ordained minister through the website of the Benevolent Lamb of Life Church of America.
    10-16-2016 03:55 PM

It's only 14 days regardless if you are an elite member (best buy only carriers the Verizon version)

10-16-2016 04:02 PM
    It's only 14 days regardless if you are an elite member (best buy only carriers the Verizon version)
    only if you buy it with a carrier contract.. otherwise it's the same 14, 30 or 45 days, depending on your elite status.
    10-16-2016 05:51 PM