Real life picture comparison of Pixel, iphone 7 and Galaxy S7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allenhardiman

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
actually in both videos some photos pixel wins. I actually realize that Ill love the pixel's camera. Anyway, all of those 3 phones are tje best in the market right now so you cant really go wrong with them.

ebucks

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
I think I'd be happy with photos from any of the three, but the unlimited storage to Google Photos seals the deal for Pixel, IMO

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

I guess no one saw the Phandroid video they did shortly after the Pixel announcement. They did an on the scene comparison of the Pixel and iPhone 7. The results from their quick test seemed pretty even. I wouldn't believe everything I see from random YouTubers. Do people not understand how much money some of these people can make from videos that go viral? I'll be reserving my judgment until I can get my grubby little paws on a Pixel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07KvZ-gYZnk

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow there is lack of detail in the pixel vs both of those. I wouldn't be happy with that. The S7 & IP7 both capture a lot more detail by the looks of it.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
FYI, same YouTube account uploaded the Verizon Pixel unboxing and made it look like his own. I wouldn't trust this account at all.

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Samsung makes a lot of panels for a lot of different phones that don't end up looking anything like the display on the galaxy phones. Just because it's a Samsung panel doesn't mean it'll look just like the Galaxy s7
No, but that doesn't mean that this panel has been improved for the Pixel either. Samsung has yet to give a competitor a better display than they have on their own phones. It's also interesting to me that the Pixel has a dimmer display than the Pixel XL does.

Right. You only regurgitate what you here. Great way to get your "facts"
You realize this very site says that Samsung makes the best phones, right?
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is the best Android phone you can buy today | Android Central
Best Android Camera | Android Central
The Best Smartphone Camera, as judged by YOU! | Android Central

Pretty much all of the reviewers on websites and Youtube come to these same conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
You have spent a LOT of time throwing negativity towards something you have never used or even seen in person. Do you work for Samsung or just really bored?

I've also spent a lot of time defending the Pixel phones and I may still be buying one. I don't work for Samsung. What am I supposed to say when people say things that are false? Samsung makes the best smartphones. Best displays. Best cameras. Reviewers agree. Don't be pissed at me because reviewers and the general public prefer Samsung to whatever phone you like.

Yes, I do. I'm not a troll. However, you have been trolling me.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Samsung makes the best smartphones. Best displays. Best cameras. Reviewers agree

It is no secret Sammy has upped their game in recent years, but the software experience remains among the worst. Reviewers simply don't take the time, or have the wherewithal to live with the phone enough so that all that it interferes with (Android Auto, Wear, 3rd party apps, etc.) is within their discovery. This is (among a number of other reasons I won't go into) why I will never own another Samsung product.

So... the fact that the Pixel hardware comes close, and offers an unadulterated version of Android, makes it best in my minds eye. Before that it was Nexus, but with undeniable hardware compromises.

YMMV

shady195

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
It is no secret Sammy has upped their game in recent years, but the software experience remains among the worst. Reviewers simply don't take the time, or have the wherewithal to live with the phone enough so that all that it interferes with (Android Auto, Wear, 3rd party apps, etc.) is within their discovery. This is (among a number of other reasons I won't go into) why I will never own another Samsung product.

So... the fact that the Pixel hardware comes close, and offers an unadulterated version of Android, makes it best in my minds eye. Before that it was Nexus, but with undeniable hardware compromises.

YMMV

Yeah, my biggest issue with reviews in any segment, whether it be Phones, cars, you name it... Is that they are often more of a first impressions than a review. A review gets made 2 days after a device gets in their hands, they use some metric they've come up with so that they can fast track some information, people read it, make a decisions and it gets buried while the next best thing come out.

I bet that if reviews did not happen until after a month or two of real world use, they would be vastly different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams