Strangest Unboxing Pixel video

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
So I stumbled across the strangest unboxing video I've seen. This makeup vlogger SOMEHOW got a Pixel early and decided to casually unbox it on her Youtube channel. It has a TON of views already and if you look at her account, most of her videos have no more than 300 hundred views...and they're all about makeup! How did she get a Pixel? I have no idea but I thank her for her video! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mNK-hDEFZw

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
So I stumbled across the strangest unboxing video I've seen. This makeup vlogger SOMEHOW got a Pixel early and decided to casually unbox it on her Youtube channel. It has a TON of views already and if you look at her account, most of her videos have no more than 300 hundred views! How did she get a Pixel? I have no idea but I thank her for her video! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mNK-hDEFZw

If she is in Australia, she may be one who got her device shipped early by telus

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Her previous top views video had 2k views. The Pixel unboxing has 282k so far lol. Maybe we'll see more of her...

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It says on her youtube page that she is Canadian Vlogging in California.

Regardless, maybe some of the nearly 300,000 views will be people that are interested in the other stuff that she is doing as well.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
It says on her youtube page that she is Canadian Vlogging in California.

Regardless, maybe some of the nearly 300,000 views will be people that are interested in the other stuff that she is doing as well.

Yes, but just look at the difference in views! Either way, it's great for her.

I'm hoping we see some more unboxing videos in the next day or two! I think reviewers have been getting their units.

kng916

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
She has a cute Canadian accent ☺️ but her unboxing skill is terrible. I think there's more stuff in the box that she didn't even uncover like the earphones for example.

AnhChuong

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Google prepared a OTG cable and adapter? Maybe to let user transfer data from another phones, i guess. Seems smart, but the charging cable is a little bit long, i think.

Bankz111

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Yes, but just look at the difference in views! Either way, it's great for her.

I'm hoping we see some more unboxing videos in the next day or two! I think reviewers have been getting their units.

Reviewers already had their reviews units donkey years ago lol. Infact, I'm pretty sure their reviews have been long ready and are just waiting for the embargo to lift at this point

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
How did she get a Pixel?

I'm not sure how she got it. But two things are pretty common when a big phone is gonna launch:

1. Someone goofs and forgets to mark their YouTube upload as private.
2. Someone hurrys and gets done early then puts the review unit on craigslist or ebay.

AndroidBirdie

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I've seen the video, was surprised as well, apparently she got the phone sent by Google.
Why did google send a barely known makeup blogger the phone? The unboxing, quite frankly, sucked. She seemed totally confused and didn't know what she was doing. She spoke very sweetly though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae