24x7 customer support for pixel

ST_Jim

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I assume the google live support will be available on Verizon phone also.

Looks like a good feature for my wife, who will soon be getting her first smartphone. I'm thinking Pixel for her, and Pixel XL for me. :cool:

lcousins

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
This has got to be one of the best selling points for Pixel. Especially w the our first Nougat. Poster said Pixel (her first smartphone) for his wife and Pixel XL for him. What a great idea! My wife is non techy also. Considering.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I have used it a few times already. chat not phone. Used it as late as 1230 am . its ok, not all reps are up to specs. better then nothing.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I have used it a few times already. chat not phone. Used it as late as 1230 am . its ok, not all reps are up to specs. better then nothing.
The reps probably haven't had much more time with the phones than we have as yet. Bring constantly under the gun with questions, though, they should get up to speed very quickly.

Runningwarrior08

May 23, 2010
Visit site
The reps probably haven't had much more time with the phones than we have as yet. Bring constantly under the gun with questions, though, they should get up to speed very quickly.

Well they told me our phones were supposed to ship with 7.0 and not 7.1 which is the root of all of my issues because I am using beta software. They then informed me they would email me how to go back to 7.0.... In 2 to 4 days...

They will say anything to get you off chat, it feels 100% useless.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site