No 128 GB in Verizon Stores on 10/20

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have one arriving tomorrow I will almost certainly send back (99% sure I'm keeping the pixel I ordered from Google). Wish there was a drama free way to sell it to someone around here, just don't want to get screwed on taxes and fees or get a PayPal dispute in 3 weeks once their preorder arrives.

Yeah...I think I'll just ship it back :/

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I have one arriving tomorrow I will almost certainly send back (99% sure I'm keeping the pixel I ordered from Google). Wish there was a drama free way to sell it to someone around here, just don't want to get screwed on taxes and fees or get a PayPal dispute in 3 weeks once their preorder arrives.

That's the right thing to do. Too many people are thieves these days. Sad isn't it?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
That's the right thing to do. Too many people are thieves these days. Sad isn't it?
I had someone do a PayPal dispute on a laptop a month after I sold it to them because it went on sale on black Friday. Of course they claimed it wouldn't charge, but it charged when I used it and charged when I got it back...

Cost me quite a bit in shipping both ways and PayPal froze the funds during the return (and charged me return shipping). Ever since then I don't sell things via paypal unless I will happily take it back and use it or easily resell it within the 180 day paypal dispute period. (I worked for eBay at the time too, back when they owned paypal, no they didn't care at all of course :) )

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Getting pretty hard to find on Google Store, VZW and Best Buy.

Nah, no one will be interested in this phone.

:)

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site

Swappa is a very good place to sell stuff. Never had an issue.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Yup, went to the Verizon corporate store and no 128 xl. They advised ordering through the website would be quickest. Guess those of you that preordered were smart after all. Of course on Monday they told me they would have all sizes and configurations in stock.

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Nah, no one will be interested in this phone.

:)

Obviously there was some interest, but I'm pretty certain that Samsung is playing a huge roll in the demand of the Pixel. I only have one because of the Note 7 getting recalled and we've ordered a bunch more here at work to replace Note 7's. The Notexlode 7 is accounting for a bunch of Pixel sales.

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered an XL, 128 GB silver on Monday from Verizon. Estimated ship date 10/28. I've read elsewhere it may be more like 11/11.

No worries, though... will just keep cheatin' death and risk bringin' on the Zombie Apocalypse by usin' my Super Sexy Silver Sizzler GN7 until the Pixel comes in...

agree with all posts that Google has Sammy to thank for some of their success...

OUGrad05

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I really am tired of waiting TBH and I do have plenty of space on my 32 Gig Note, but I also purposefully take it easy on the memory. No songs download, I try to stream when possible, many of my news apps don't download daily instead I browse via internet and save my big downloads for my iPad. Was hoping to have an all purpose phone but not sure I can hang tough another 5 weeks...