Protection for glass back?

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So I am seriously curious and do not want this to come off as snarky but why in the world would Google put glass on the back? I have an iPhone 7+ and was going to get the Pixel XL (had it not been for a cluster**** with VZW) but I really am curious as to the benefit of that glass at the top?

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
So I am seriously curious and do not want this to come off as snarky but why in the world would Google put glass on the back? I have an iPhone 7+ and was going to get the Pixel XL (had it not been for a cluster**** with VZW) but I really am curious as to the benefit of that glass at the top?
If that's where some of the antennas are it makes for better reception since it won't be going through metal. It was also an aesthetic choice. I think it looks great in person.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
If that's where some of the antennas are it makes for better reception since it won't be going through metal. It was also an aesthetic choice. I think it looks great in person.

Awesome. I have been curious since seeing pictures of it. I think it looks nice I just have horrible experiences with phones that have glass on the backside. Unfortunately, unless I open another line on my account, I will have to wait until the Pixel 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad