anon(9613018)

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I want the keyboard to have a dedicated number row like it does when you type in a password. Does anyone know how to do this? I saw the AC article to change it to PC and add a number row but it looks to crammed together. Thanks!!

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
The keyboard you are likely going to have to accomplish by using a third-party keyboard. You'll have to look on the Play Store, it's been forever since I've used a third-party keyboard so I unfortunately cannot assist you with that one.

Bertolus

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I want the keyboard to have a dedicated number row like it does when you type in a password. Does anyone know how to do this? I saw the AC article to change it to PC and add a number row but it looks to crammed together. Thanks!!

Try SwiftKey. It's simply the best third party keyboard out there and it also has a setting for a numbers row.

peetah21

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
SwiftKey has an option for dedicated number row, you can also adjust the size of the overall keyboard so it makes it easier to type. I've been using it for years, my go to keyboard.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Long time SwiftKey user here also. Simply one of the best. I was one of the early adopter who paid for it. No regrets. The app is actually totally free now, if you like them, you should support them by purchasing a theme.

daddyscooltv

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Pull down the notification bar twice and tap and hold the gear symbol until it starts spinning. Scroll down to System UI Tuner. You can add the percentage there.

I'm trying to do this but I am missing something.. I hold the gear symbol and feel it vibrate but I don't see where to scroll down to system UI Tuner.. what am I missing?

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to do this but I am missing something.. I hold the gear symbol and feel it vibrate but I don't see where to scroll down to system UI Tuner.. what am I missing?

Did you go into settings? Once you do that system ui tuner will be part of your settings. Kind of like the developer menu.

daddyscooltv

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Did you go into settings? Once you do that system ui tuner will be part of your settings. Kind of like the developer menu.

yes.. it goes to settings and I see the normal settings but I don't see system ui... where in the settings should it be? I see all the normal settings developer options, about phone...etc etc

Maybe Verizon took it out?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech