Completely Out of Stock

Nesquik

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Looks like the Google Store is now completely out of stock of all their models. So far the whole thing has been a success. Knock on wood things get better and better. And yes I'm still waiting for mine to ship :(

Attachments

• oos.png
    oos.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 96

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on 10/12, so my delay isn't TOO bad. I'm set to receive my device 10/27 to 10/31. :) NEXT WEEK!

ggendel

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Better than if they have them lying unsold on the shelves everywhere. I hope this is just a problem with ramping up production to meet demand.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't at all thinking about buying one when it was announced. Like always, now I've changed my mind, even though I just got the OP3 and still in love with it. Really want to buy the 128gb black pixel xl, but still out of stock! Guess it gives me more time to enjoy the OP3 before I switch lol

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully it will be like the iPhone 7 situation and we'll get our devices sooner rather than later! :)

Pigman

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I am on the waitlist for a 128 black xl as well. I did just get some jolly news today though, even if you have been on the wait list during the pre order period, aka before Oct 17th, you are not going to get a Daydream for free, because you didn't actually order the phone before Oct 17th. I got on the wait list on day 2 of pre orders, I tried to give them my money, they wouldn't take it. So now through no fault of my own I am not getting the free Daydream. SUCK!

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the Google Store is now completely out of stock of all their models. So far the whole thing has been a success. Knock on wood things get better and better. And yes I'm still waiting for mine to ship :(

I wouldn't call being completely OOS a success.