Today's software update

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
You should get updates direct from Google.. Time will tell as I have a VZW Pixel that I am using on Fi.

Mine says its up to date with a build of NDE63N.. I think the Verizon Pixels were updated to NDE63P today and I don't know if the Google Play Store Pixels were updated or not.. I can't find any info indicating that they were.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
For me the more important question is did anyone with a Play Store Pixel get the update..

The update may have just been targeted at VZW and Play Store Pixels / a Pixel not on the VZW network won't get it.

Anyone with a Play Store Pixel care to share their build version?

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
For me the more important question is did anyone with a Play Store Pixel get the update..

The update may have just been targeted at VZW and Play Store Pixels / a Pixel not on the VZW network won't get it.

Anyone with a Play Store Pixel care to share their build version?
NDE63L

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
So we have 3 different build versions at the moment..

Mine is VZW purchased but never activated with them and on NDE63N

Gabbot has a Play Store version on NDE63L

Rocketsaucev2 has a Play Store version that's on the VZW network and on NDE63P.

So best I can tell anything activated on VZW has 63L and of not activated on VZW then it's either 63L or 63N

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Verizon (got mine from them) and I'm on NDE63P.
Understood.. But the question was about updates for those who bought a VZW device and are using it on a different network..

I assume updates in that case would come from Google. We now have one (562dope562) who has a VZW Pixel on a different network and has been updated but I think he inserted the VZW SIM card in order to get it.

I'm on Fi with a VZW (never activated with them) Pixel and nothing yet

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana