Been using the tech 21 case in clear, pretty decent case for the time being.

Link to the video
    10-21-2016 08:22 PM
    A rep in the Verizon store had the same case on his personal XL, looked nice. Looking at the SP in that video though, while I understand we won't likely see a SP covering the full width of the gorilla glass, the SP doesn't even cover the full width of the display.
    10-21-2016 08:39 PM
    A rep in the Verizon store had the same case on his personal XL, looked nice. Looking at the SP in that video though, while I understand we won't likely see a SP covering the full width of the gorilla glass, the SP doesn't even cover the full width of the display.
    And it drives me nuts, I have some AM film tempered coming next week I'll be testing
    10-21-2016 10:27 PM
    I just got back from returning the SP to verizon too. I understand it we won't get full front coverage, but not even covering the entire screen is unacceptable.
    10-23-2016 02:10 PM
    Been using the tech 21 case in clear, pretty decent case for the time being.

Link to the video
    You recommend the case?
    10-23-2016 03:38 PM
    You recommend the case?
    I have the same case on mine, looks and feels great. Only issue I have with it is the buttons are way too hard to push.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-23-2016 07:52 PM
    I have the same case on mine, looks and feels great. Only issue I have with it is the buttons are way too hard to push.

Yes, I might have to return mine. Ridiculously difficult to push the buttons but this case on it.
    10-24-2016 09:05 AM
    Just picked up this case. Although it's tougher to press the buttons than without any case or with my Spigen, it's not THAT hard. This is now my favorite one. Looks cool, doesn't add much bulk, feels like it would protect better if dropped, and has nice grip.
    Still keeping the Spigen, but the Speck had to go.
    kenorian likes this.
    10-24-2016 02:10 PM
    I used to use the Tech21 Tactial case with D3O technology and it was my favorite case.
    Also bought the same series for my work iPhone 6, again love it.

Bought the Tech21 EVO Check series case for the HTC10 and I'm not a huge fan of it, but it is largely better than any other case out there.

With that being said, thanks for posting - I will stop by Verizon to pick one up and not use the Google clear case, and will buy a Tech21 Tactial series case for the Pixel if they ever get around to making one.
    10-24-2016 04:03 PM
    I just returned my tech 21 and got the spec Presidio. It's a bit grippier and the buttons are super easy to push
    10-24-2016 07:26 PM

Same here
    10-24-2016 11:31 PM
    Not sure how I feel about cases. I grabbed my xl from Verizon. It went from the packaging straight into the tech 21. I'm coming from a droid turbo... Using a speck candy case. Every once in a while I'd remove that case for a couple weeks as the bulk bothered me.

I was VERY concerned that the xl was going to be too big for one handed use. Now, I'm having a hard time adjusting to the size. So I just took the case off to check for dust and grime... The size is perfect now!

The added thickness from the built in bumper as well as difficulty pushing the buttons bothers me. Taking a screen capture was a bear! But only because the case buttons don't depress uniformly. It made timing very difficult. It took 7 attempts... Much easier without the case as I completed the screen shot first try.

However, the difficulty in pushing the buttons is much better since it came out of package and I presume will continue to get better as the case wears in. Otherwise, I do love the look and feel. I'm a little torn right now. Really... The added width it's frustrating.
    10-28-2016 09:20 AM
    I had a tech 21 case for my HTC 10 and I didn't like it. They made the outside of the case come out too far. Way too much of a bumper that just happens to be a case. Once I saw that case for the Pixel XL I knew to avoid it.
    I800C0LLECT likes this.
    10-28-2016 09:31 AM
    I did just notice something. The fencing that I suppose provides support our structure of sorts?... Is slightly raised. It helps keep the dust and dirt from direct contact it seems. I guess it could possibly cause a patterned wear on the case too, long term? *Shrug*

The tech 21 for the droid turbo felt good in my hands but I never purchased it. I just assumed this would be a stop gap until I found the right one
    10-28-2016 09:36 AM
    I use the tech 21 clear case on my iPhone 7 plus and it looks and feels great, no issues on pressing the buttons. I wish that tech 21 made the clear case for Pixel as well. Also, I'm unable to find them on Amazon, are these only available in Verizon stores? Can a non Verizon customer walk in and buy the Pixel case in Verizon store?
    10-28-2016 08:50 PM
    1. They have the clear at both Verizon and online.

2. Anyone can go in Verizon and purchase
    bhatech likes this.
    10-28-2016 09:02 PM
    1. They have the clear at both Verizon and online.

2. Anyone can go in Verizon and purchase
    Thanks dropped by Verizon store, they only had the tech 21 evo check case not the tech 21 evo clear case that's available in Apple stores for the iPhone 7 plus. Evo check case looked good but after reading thru difficulties pressing the power button I bought the speck presidio clear case.
    10-28-2016 10:21 PM
    Sorry. I missed the fact that it wasn't the check case. Good luck. Maybe soon
    10-28-2016 11:59 PM