Pixel/Pixel XL - Show off your home screens!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Show off your home screens!

on the XL

2551886055496758714%253Faccount_id%253D1

strykerpks

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

You just drag one app on top of another and it'll create a folder. Drag the app away and it'll remove the folder.

I tried 27 different things over the past hour and never thought of something as simple as that. Thank you. Is there a smilie on this forum for putting a paper bag on your own head?

Thanks again!

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

I tried 27 different things over the past hour and never thought of something as simple as that. Thank you. Is there a smilie on this forum for putting a paper bag on your own head?

Thanks again!
Don't forget you can give the folder a name if you tap just below the folder icon. It'll pop up a text box and you can name the folder whatever you want.

EDIT: Oh I see you've already started doing that. Cool.

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to set the weather widget off?

Make sure you're on the most recent version of the launcher, give it permission for location, and refresh Google Now. I'm sure it's not supposed to be this complicated, but...

Here's my home screen. I have an agenda widget that appears when I click on the date.

Attachments

• 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 807

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Received my XL yesterday and have enjoyed setting it up and getting it ready. I tried the Pixel launcher for a bit, but just couldn't get down with it. So, I installed Nova Prime. A real simple setup for me. One page with a folder for most used apps. Swipe gesture to get to my app drawer and a few other swipe gestures to activate a certain apps. Sunrise Icon Pack with one of the Google Wallpapers and Fox Zooper Widget.
pixelscreenshot.png
pixelscreenshot2.png

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Received my XL yesterday and have enjoyed setting it up and getting it ready. I tried the Pixel launcher for a bit, but just couldn't get down with it. So, I installed Nova Prime. A real simple setup for me. One page with a folder for most used apps. Swipe gesture to get to my app drawer and a few other swipe gestures to activate a certain apps. Sunrise Icon Pack with one of the Google Wallpapers and Fox Zooper Widget.
View attachment 243211
View attachment 243212

How are you finding it so far on the Pixel? Everything else still work good (assistant, navigation, notifications, etc...)?

I've been trying to give Pixel Launcher and Google Keyboard a fair shot, but I'm starting to think Nova Launcher and SwiftKey are gonna need to come back soon...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance