Vibration Motor Noise?

andorejunior

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
When the vibration kicks in there is an echo noise, almost like a tone that's supposed to be there but I've tested it many times and it's either a defect or an oversight. Does anyone else experience this as well?

Check out this link to hear it for yourself, turn up the volume!
https://youtu.be/xkPyZW-EG6w

Last edited:

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
That's not normal.

The vibration comes from using a small electric motor with an off balance shaft, mounted in a way that lets it move when it runs. Having one that's too close to something else and making noise isn't that uncommon. Tell Google or whoever you bought it from that you need a replacement.

It won't hurt anything to use it like that until you can get one.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
That's not normal.

The vibration comes from using a small electric motor with an off balance shaft, mounted in a way that lets it move when it runs. Having one that's too close to something else and making noise isn't that uncommon. Tell Google or whoever you bought it from that you need a replacement.

It won't hurt anything to use it like that until you can get one.
Thanks Jerry for being so active in the pixel forum. It's great having someone with above average knowledge keeping people informed and not letting too many things end up way out in left field. Your insight and input has been greatly appreciated

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Jerry for being so active in the pixel forum. It's great having someone with above average knowledge keeping people informed and not letting too many things end up way out in left field. Your insight and input has been greatly appreciated

Thanks. I'm genuinely interested. I'm here to learn as much as everyone else.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20