Pixel Cases

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
With as popular as the Pixel is, why are there not more options for cases? In addition, the options that are available are not ready to be shipped yet or you are limited to clear or black as the only color. I'm very surprised by this, when the Nexus 6P was released there were quite a few options available at launch.

Right now I have a Spigen Rugged Armor case and it's okay, but I would like to see more options available. I'm hoping that the case manufacturers see how popular this phone is and get on the ball.

I'm hoping that Speck makes the following case for the Pixel XL
Presidio iPhone 7 Plus Cases

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Spigen have cases and Google have a few official cases.

Have to remember that this is a brand new phone with no market presence, so accessories for the phone won't be as robust as the iPhone or Galaxy phones.

More cases will come out eventually, but as of right now, there are only a handful.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a cheap case for now as I wait for more choices, especially from Seidio. They claim their cases are coming soon, but in the meantime, I'm fine with the one I have.

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has quite a few cases as well as some Incipio cases in multiple colors we have a red one here at the house. Also got clear cases and otter box defenders as well.

bubbad3

May 26, 2011
Visit site
With as popular as the Pixel is, why are there not more options for cases? In addition, the options that are available are not ready to be shipped yet or you are limited to clear or black as the only color. I'm very surprised by this, when the Nexus 6P was released there were quite a few options available at launch.

Right now I have a Spigen Rugged Armor case and it's okay, but I would like to see more options available. I'm hoping that the case manufacturers see how popular this phone is and get on the ball.

I'm hoping that Speck makes the following case for the Pixel XL
Presidio iPhone 7 Plus Cases

The Speck Presidio is already out. Bought mine on release day but actually prefer the Spigen for now. The Speck is back in the box.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Disappointed with the new Speck Presidio. Molded plastic not as grippy as the rubber ribs on the CandyShell

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Did you mean the candy shell grip case?

Yes. The VZ stores have the new Speck, which is the same model that Speck shows online. The Presidio grip has replaced the CandyShell Grip, and is not even close to bring as grippy.

If anyone knows of a case with a real rubbery feel left me know

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes. The VZ stores have the new Speck, which is the same model that Speck shows online. The Presidio grip has replaced the CandyShell Grip, and is not even close to bring as grippy.

If anyone knows of a case with a real rubbery feel left me know

Wow that sucks. I just picked up the candy shell grip for my Moto Z play which came out not long ago.

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Speck Presidio is already out. Bought mine on release day but actually prefer the Spigen for now. The Speck is back in the box.

The only SPeck I saw was the Presidio grip and for the XL it only comes in black and I don't it on the silver pixel

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I just took my case off. Gonna use it a couple of days and see how I like it naked lol
It occurred to me that naked users might want to apply liquid screen protector to that rear glass, which apparently scratches easily. On the other hand, there are varying opinions of its effectiveness, and it ain't cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non