I've had almost every flagship android phone since the iPhone 4S. The 4S was the last iPhone I owned. Never looked back.

1. Google Now from any screen...Even when locked.
    2. After the camera is closed it always defaults to rear facing camera. Handy when you're trying to catch a photo of something quickly.
    3. When headphone/AUX cable are plugged the volume doesn't default to half volume requiring you to turn it up every time.
    4. No volume warning when you reach a certain level requiring you to press OK after each reset.

There are a few other things that I can't think of right now. I'll add more as I remember them.

What are some things you LIKE about the Pixel coming from your other phone?
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    10-23-2016 09:32 AM
    Love not having it skinned with 2 apps of everything, brighter screen compared to the n7 and 7e, not having gorilla 5, faster and no lag.
    cwbcpa and cnotes63 like this.
    10-23-2016 10:27 AM
    Hi, I am coming from Note 7 (x2) and then dropped down to the s7 Edge. I loved my Note 7 (came from Note 3) but the s7 felt like a real step down.
    The screen wasn't as sharp on the s7 vs the Note and just felt a bit cheep.
    The Verizon rep had me look at the Pixel xl and I am giving it a go. Not as many features on my new Pixel and have noticed the audio on my Bose earbuds is not as good. I found the EQ and did some adjusting but not as clear.
    Will by the Spiegen Defender case for it as I really like them.
    DT
    10-23-2016 11:33 AM
    Hi, I am coming from Note 7 (x2) and then dropped down to the s7 Edge. I loved my Note 7 (came from Note 3) but the s7 felt like a real step down.
    The screen wasn't as sharp on the s7 vs the Note and just felt a bit cheap.
    The Verizon rep had me look at the Pixel xl and I am giving it a go. Not as many features on my new Pixel and have noticed the audio on my Bose earbuds is not as good. I found the EQ and did some adjusting but not as clear.
    Will by the Speigen Defender case for it as I really like them.
    DT
    10-23-2016 11:34 AM
    The screen wasn't as sharp on the s7 vs the Note and just felt a bit cheap.
    Will by the Speigen Defender case for it as I really like them.
    DT
    Being deep in the Samsung ecosystem, what (if any) Samsung features are you missing? I've had every Samsung device both S series and Note series and I'm afraid there are things I will really miss that I haven't considered because I took them for granted..
    10-23-2016 12:06 PM
    I've had almost every flagship android phone since the iPhone 4S. The 4S was the last iPhone I owned. Never looked back.

1. Google Now from any screen...Even when locked.
    2. After the camera is closed it always defaults to rear facing camera. Handy when you're trying to catch a photo of something quickly.
    3. When headphone/AUX cable are plugged the volume doesn't default to half volume requiring you to turn it up every time.
    4. No volume warning when you reach a certain level requiring you to press OK after each reset.

There are a few other things that I can't think of right now. I'll add more as I remember them.

What are some things you LIKE about the Pixel coming from your other phone?
    That no volume warning is a huge bonus. If there's one thing that drives me insane on my S7 it's that. It's nice the volume doesn't reset with headphones too.

The screen wasn't as sharp on the s7 vs the Note and just felt a bit cheep.
    Will by the Spiegen Defender case for it as I really like them.
    DT
    The low audio quality is a big ding for me. The other thing I've read is the reception isn't as good either.

Have you tried any other headphones?
    10-23-2016 12:29 PM
    Reception hasn't been an issue. Having come from the N4, to N7, to S7E and back to N7 the only major issue I'm having is there's no way to wake and look at the lock screen without pressing the power button. No double knock to wake or anything like that. I got real used to doing that with the home button on the Samsung devices. Obviously the Spen and some other Sammy only features but the Spen and the lock screen wake are my only issues for now.
    10-23-2016 02:37 PM