So I've read a couple of times now that AT&T to offer Pixel and Pixel XL, which would be great as AT&T is the best LTE carrier in my home and work area plus I could keep HD Voice (sorry spoiled by the clear crisp calls for work)
    Has anyone confirmed or have valid proof to this rumor?
    10-25-2016 01:53 PM
    Yes, it will be known as the Pixel Directv Time Warner XXL. No, but it would be nice to see it on other networks.
    10-25-2016 02:04 PM
    There are multiple rumors that it will be coming to AT&T soon, but nothing's been confirmed, as far as I know. I'd say that there's little doubt it will come eventually, but the question is when.

That said, the Pixel will work perfectly fine on AT&T if bought from the Google Store.
    pounder001 and russell1997 like this.
    10-25-2016 02:23 PM
    There are multiple rumors that it will be coming to AT&T soon, but nothing's been confirmed, as far as I know. I'd say that there's little doubt it will come eventually, but the question is when.

That said, the Pixel will work perfectly fine on AT&T if bought from the Google Store.
    Yes but without wifi calling for the time being. Hopefully if they offer it they will allow this feature also.
    10-25-2016 02:25 PM
    Yes but without wifi calling for the time being. Hopefully if they offer it they will allow this feature also.
    Yeah this one does baffle me. It works w/ T-Mobile and Verizon so not sure why AT&T would be stingy against "BYOD" phones since Google has made Android work with WiFi calling.
    bhatech and pounder001 like this.
    10-25-2016 02:28 PM
    The Verizon Pixel also works great on AT&T.
    10-25-2016 02:31 PM
    Agree for the most part, but with my 6P, AT&T would not support it for HD voice nor do I think they would support wifi calling like they do now on my S7 edge.
    Note: Project Fi is not an option as they have minimal LTE coverage where I live or travel for work vs. LTE with AT&T who blankets the area

10-25-2016 04:20 PM
    Are you getting HD voice and seamless Wifi calling with your AT&T sim installed? How is your LTE service?

Thanks!
    The Verizon Pixel also works great on AT&T.
    10-25-2016 04:22 PM
    Agree 110% unfortunately in my case (home and work) AT&T is the only one who covers me in LTE (I've tried Sprint, TMO and VZN) so I am stuck with them for now

Yeah this one does baffle me. It works w/ T-Mobile and Verizon so not sure why AT&T would be stingy against "BYOD" phones since Google has made Android work with WiFi calling.
    10-25-2016 04:23 PM
    I use Google Voice and Hangouts and I get wifi calling on any device. I regularly take and place calls from my Nexus 7, iPad, and Windows Computer. I can't live without it.
    10-25-2016 04:26 PM
    Are you getting HD voice and seamless Wifi calling with your AT&T sim installed? How is your LTE service?

Thanks!
    LTE service is great. No, HD voice or WiFi calling. I would guess when AT&T eventually starts selling the Pixel there system will then recognize the Pixel and hopefully we will have WiFI calling & HD voice.
    pounder001 likes this.
    10-25-2016 07:14 PM
    LTE service is great. No, HD voice or WiFi calling. I would guess when AT&T eventually starts selling the Pixel there system will then recognize the Pixel and hopefully we will have WiFI calling & HD voice.
    I'm betting that you are right, and that that's the reason they won't allow it now. This way they have a selling point to convince buyers to buy the phone through them rather direct from Google. I wonder what bloatware they will impose...
    10-25-2016 07:37 PM