Can this Always on Display App work on the Pixel?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Always On Display. Please let me know how it works with the Pixel.

1a57fed448f0e984a7b32eca2194fbb7.jpg

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.thsoft.glance&token=LHptm-7h

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
In some other thread I posted that I was using the Always on Amoled beta. I don't know this one but that one worked fine, it just ate a lot of battery. I have it on my Pixel still, and use it off and on but until it uses less battery I will suffer without the AOD though I miss it.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
In some other thread I posted that I was using the Always on Amoled beta. I don't know this one but that one worked fine, it just ate a lot of battery. I have it on my Pixel still, and use it off and on but until it uses less battery I will suffer without the AOD though I miss it.
Can you post a screenshot of it?

Applejunkie66

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm still using it. I'm always within reach of a charger so extra ba drain isn't too much of a concern. Even with the app running my battery life is better than my N7.