Daydream rebate submission news?

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that pre-ordered was offered a Daydream unit for free. I submitted this claim on Verizon's rebate site, but have yet to hear anything. I never even got an email saying they received my submission. HAs anyone heard anything from their submissions?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
When I registered for it on the Google Store I received an email stating that they'll send another email within 4 weeks after receiving your Pixel to claim it.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that pre-ordered was offered a Daydream unit for free. I submitted this claim on Verizon's rebate site, but have yet to hear anything. I never even got an email saying they received my submission. HAs anyone heard anything from their submissions?

Never got an email from. Verizon. I went to a Verizon website filled in promo code and purchase date, verified purchase and submitted pics of my receipt. It then said something about an update coming on 11-4. I have since checked the status and it says check back next week.

I have since recheck emails to see if something slipped. I also tried to locate the page to check status and didn't. I had used my phone to handle the process so I looked thru the history and located the page I used to submit and at the bottom it said check status. That's the page I went back to and it says check back in a week.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
From the Google Store.
84c0cb15e14435de823bb89b84d8d98c.jpg

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to worry about this as well. I submitted all of required information but never got an email from Verizon. I contacted them tonight for a status update and no one knew what I was talking about. I will swing by the store tomorrow and see if they can help me, but I'm not optimistic that they can.

Mosdefin

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I submitted for mine and received an email suggesting that they'll be validating my submission on or around 11/4. Think they're trying to make sure you still own the phone past the 14 day guarantee, before they give you more details.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I submitted for mine and received an email suggesting that they'll be validating my submission on or around 11/4. Think they're trying to make sure you still own the phone past the 14 day guarantee, before they give you more details.

That's a very valid point. It's actually pretty smart, I'm betting a bunch of Note 7 refugees( I am one) settled on the Pixel vs. going backwards a generation of phones. I was fully intending to try this one out or go back to the Samsung universe (I still will when the next Note-like phone comes.) I am enjoying it so far, so I won't be going back till next year.

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I got an email from Verizon after telling me that it would be 11/7 to be validated. It gave me a link to check back weekly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech