Hi folks. Since this is the 2nd GPXL to have issues and I'm exchanging it...I'm thinking of jumping ship to the LG v20. For what Google charges for this phone ...I'm not totally impressed since there are so many issues with the camera, wifi, etc.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    10-29-2016 06:09 PM
    I have zero issues with my Pixel, but also have the v20. It is a different phone; enormous, nowhere near as refined, much more feature packed.

I honestly believe that if you can't appreciate the pixel within the first 5 minutes of using it, you should opt for something else.
    milehigherik likes this.
    10-29-2016 06:36 PM
    I have zero issues with my Pixel, but also have the v20. It is a different phone; enormous, nowhere near as refined, much more feature packed.

I honestly believe that if you can't appreciate the pixel within the first 5 minutes of using it, you should opt for something else.
    Oh I love the Pixel but not impressed with the issues with the camera
    10-29-2016 06:37 PM
    I agree with robber. The Pixel is an amazing device but if after 5 minutes you do not like it then odds are you won't grow to like it. I contemplated the Pixel XL and LG V20. I ended up with the 32GB Pixel XL and love it. The LG V20 is great but sensitive camera Glass and bootlooping made it a no go for me.
    10-29-2016 06:42 PM
    Of course that's not on every device
    10-29-2016 06:46 PM
    Hi folks. Since this is the 2nd GPXL to have issues and I'm exchanging it...I'm thinking of jumping ship to the LG v20. For what Google charges for this phone ...I'm not totally impressed since there are so many issues with the camera, wifi, etc.
    What kind of camera issues? I've had both for a few days and the pixel xl blows it out of the water. Screen on the v20 is nowhere near as bright. The software is ugly and nowhere near as fast. The camera is better on the pixel trust me.
    10-29-2016 07:10 PM
    I'm sorry, but I am failing to see what the purpose of this post is? Did you want us to convince you to stay with the Pixel over the V20, or another phone? Or give our opinions of your decision? Or is it just meant to be like a status update for Twitter or Facebook?

I'm actually asking. Curious also, what sort of issues have you had? Just the camera?
    10-29-2016 07:26 PM
    I agree with robber. The Pixel is an amazing device but if after 5 minutes you do not like it then odds are you won't grow to like it. I contemplated the Pixel XL and LG V20. I ended up with the 32GB Pixel XL and love it. The LG V20 is great but sensitive camera Glass and bootlooping made it a no go for me.
    Do you find 32gb is enough storage?
    JoshDunc likes this.
    10-29-2016 07:31 PM
    Do you find 32gb is enough storage?
    Indeed! I have downloaded all apps I ever use. They take up 2.52GB and the "system" takes up 5.39GB. Total used is 8.76GB of the 29.70GB available. All pictures or videos I take I will just upload to the cloud through Google Photos. So I do not see myself using over 10-15GB the entire time I have the device.
    libra89 and bmidd like this.
    10-29-2016 07:59 PM
    Of course that's not on every device
    Neither are your issues.
    10-29-2016 08:55 PM
    Do so and you will be tremendously pleased...the LG v20 has been super amazing in my experience.
    10-30-2016 01:35 PM
    I'm sorry, but I am failing to see what the purpose of this post is? Did you want us to convince you to stay with the Pixel over the V20, or another phone? Or give our opinions of your decision? Or is it just meant to be like a status update for Twitter or Facebook?

I'm actually asking. Curious also, what sort of issues have you had? Just the camera?
    No need to be mean...just stating what I'm dealing with. While the Pixel has amazing potential its not worth the cost..,and having two defective phones did it for me.
    10-30-2016 02:30 PM
    Do so and you will be tremendously pleased...the LG v20 has been super amazing in my experience.
    I am! I popped a 256 GB card in there too!
    10-30-2016 02:31 PM

It's a forum man, if you don't find a topic particularly interesting you're not obligated to click or even respond.
    JoshDunc and Wiley_11 like this.
    10-30-2016 02:34 PM
    Good luck with the V20! It is a super nice phone! I too was interested in it but decided on the Pixel XL. Hopefully the V20 does what you need it to! The expandable SD card and removable battery are definitely great features! Glad someone decided to stick with it for those who need it!
    10-30-2016 02:44 PM
    Good luck with your V20 .
    JoshDunc likes this.
    10-30-2016 02:51 PM