Pixel XL Audio Aux out issues

ainfinity

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Audio Auxiliary out issues with the Pixel XL to Aux Jack in head unit in my car, the volume is just not loud enough and not adjustable to a sufficient level...my old IPhone works fine but this phone does not.

I have tried a few booster programs, adjusting volume settings within the phone, swapped out cables etc...after further thought I am sticking with the phone..it is just an app not working with 7.1.

Last edited:

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Audio Auxiliary out issues with the Pixel XL to Aux Jack in head unit in my car, the volume is just not loud enough and not adjustable to a sufficient level...my old IPhone works fine but this phone does not. I have tried a few booster programs, adjusting volume settings within the phone, swapped out cables etc...This is a deal breaker for me and the phone is going back.

What? I've had no problems at all. Try rebooting the phone or exchange your unit.

ainfinity

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Good point and I have done numerous things to fix, blew off the install started fresh. There is an app causing the volume issue, just have to track it down... Going to stick with phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay