How can I sync Outlook to my Google Calendar?

Failure2Comply

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
On my old Galaxy S5 it was easy to sync the two calendars, just had to use Kies. Is there a free way to sync my new Pixel to my Outlook calendar?

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
If you sync your outlook email with the Gmail app, isn't there a setting to also sync calendar, contacts, etc? That's what I did and my outlook appointments show up in Google calendar.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I use Nine for my email and to sync my work calendar to the default google calendar app. You can also add an exchange account to the Gmail app and it will show the calendar on Google calendar.

Now if I try to use the Outlook app itself...I cannot get that to show my work calendar in Google calendar (it only shows in the Outlook apps calendar).

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean by Outlook? Are you talking about the actual Microsoft Outlook app or you talking about your email account, like Hotmail or Exchange?

If you are talking about the actual Microsoft Outlook app, the calendar within this app does NOT sync with the main phone calendar. This is the main reason why I don't use the Outlook app for my exchange mail account.

Nine is best mail app I've found (for Exchange, O365, Hotmail, and Outlook.com). Although it's not free it is far better than the Outlook app.

Failure2Comply

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by Outlook? Are you talking about the actual Microsoft Outlook app or you talking about your email account, like Hotmail or Exchange?

If you are talking about the actual Microsoft Outlook app, the calendar within this app does NOT sync with the main phone calendar. This is the main reason why I don't use the Outlook app for my exchange mail account.

Nine is best mail app I've found (for Exchange, O365, Hotmail, and Outlook.com). Although it's not free it is far better than the Outlook app.

Yes, the Outlook app in Microsoft Office, have used it for years.

John Siroen

Jan 15, 2018
Visit site
On my old Galaxy S5 it was easy to sync the two calendars, just had to use Kies. Is there a free way to sync my new Pixel to my Outlook calendar?

I personally never liked KIES. ALthough I do use galaxy edge S7 now.
Instead i opted to use a 3rd party plugin called EVO Collaborator for Outlook to sync my Gmail to my Outlook, since Samsung is an Android phone.

Give it a try! here is a little blogpost about it https://outlookandmacosxserver.blogspot.tw/2014/05/sync-gmails-contacts-and-calendar-with.html