Best way to use two phones on one Verizon line (iPhone and Pixel)

Dws51

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
My Pixel will be here this week. I need to use my iPhone 9 to 5 for work, then I want to use my Pixel after hours and weekends. If I switch the SIM card back and forth, someone told me it messes up the iPhone Visual voice mail, and the SIM card will "Die" after a certain number of switches.
Any thoughts on how to do this without calling Verizon customer service each time?
Thanks

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
My Pixel will be here this week. I need to use my iPhone 9 to 5 for work, then I want to use my Pixel after hours and weekends. If I switch the SIM card back and forth, someone told me it messes up the iPhone Visual voice mail, and the SIM card will "Die" after a certain number of switches.
Any thoughts on how to do this without calling Verizon customer service each time?
Thanks

I do it all the time and have for many years o no limit. Just make sure to turn off iMessage on your iPhone when switching back to android. I do not even have it turned on. I had to register my iPhone imli to get wifi calling so att visual voice mail does not work on my s7 Active. I have to check messages the old fashion way. Can't remember if that was the case with my Nexus 6p, hated using it as a phone so never really did.

Dws51

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
That is the problem, for work Visual Voicemail is the best, I do not want to not have it.
Any work arounds????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781