T-Mobile's 50% off Pixel promo

shahid99

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger with this sweet deal just ordered but have to wait now for 20 days ugh

This promo is for simple choice unlimited and T-Mobile one

Ordered white silver since they were out of black

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm on the T-Mobile Simple Choice North America Unlimited Family Match Promo (unlimited 4g LTE per line). T-Mobile Live Chat confirmed that I am eligible for the Pixel promotion. I informed them that I ordered my XL from the Google Store on Oct. 17 and that I'm in Preorder Status with an eta of Nov. 23 to 25. Can't register now for the promo because the IMEI is required for the offer. The rep assured me that once I receive the device, I can register for the offer. He made notes in my account, as I was worried that the promo would "disappear" like most T-Mobile offers do after a short amount of time. So for those with a Google Store order in PreOrder Status with an eta much later, I would do a Live Chat confirming your plan is eligible, provide your order date and expected ship dates and print out your Live Chat as a safety net.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll be doing it soon :).

I signed up this morning. Was painless via their website. Now you have to just wait for them to confirm your receipt you send them. but they did tell me I was eligible with my Simple Choice 2 lines Unlimited Talk, Text and 4G LTE data for $100 plan... so it's an even better deal for now...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I signed up this morning. Was painless via their website. Now you have to just wait for them to confirm your receipt you send them. but they did tell me I was eligible with my Simple Choice 2 lines Unlimited Talk, Text and 4G LTE data for $100 plan... so it's an even better deal for now...

Yep. They opened it up to Simple Choice customers as well. I wouldn't have done it if I had to go to the T-Mobile ONE plan .. But now since it is open to us on the older plans it is a "Simple Choice" (see what I did there?) Free $ :).

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Yep. They opened it up to Simple Choice customers as well. I wouldn't have done it if I had to go to the T-Mobile ONE plan .. But now since it is open to us on the older plans it is a "Simple Choice" (see what I did there?) Free $ :).
Smart!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I even made a thread on the weekend saying it's open for simple choice customers. I submitted mine on Saturday.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Yeah no way I'd drop my Simple Choice plan for just $13.55 a month off. Once they took that catch off there is no way you can turn that down...

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I even made a thread on the weekend saying it's open for simple choice customers. I submitted mine on Saturday.

Did you receive the confirmation text? I got the confirmation screen after I submitted my information and attached a copy of the bill.. but it said you'll receive a confirmation text and then a second text when you are "Approved" I never received a text.. Just have the screen shot at the end of the submission for the promo????

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Did you receive the confirmation text? I got the confirmation screen after I submitted my information and attached a copy of the bill.. but it said you'll receive a confirmation text and then a second text when you are "Approved" I never received a text.. Just have the screen shot at the end of the submission for the promo????
No I didn't get any text, just the tracking number. And on promotion site when I use the tracking number it says it can take up to 14 days for the promotion submission to show up in the system.

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
It's says ". First-time owner of Pixel/Pixel XL and timely redemption (30 days from device receipt) required." ....... Is this the receipt from when I bought it at the play store? Because I bought mine Oct 4th, but with a shipping date of Nov 24th. I'm eligible but it's asking me for the emei.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Submitted mine today as well. Called to confirm my plan. I have Simple choice with unlimted talk/text and pay $10 extra for unlimited data. Said I was eligible. No text yet.

Kangda

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
It's says ". First-time owner of Pixel/Pixel XL and timely redemption (30 days from device receipt) required." ....... Is this the receipt from when I bought it at the play store? Because I bought mine Oct 4th, but with a shipping date of Nov 24th. I'm eligible but it's asking me for the emei.

I think "receipt" means actual receipt of your device-- as in, you receiving your phone, not the order receipt. You cannot submit the Pixel promo registration without the IMEI number. The only way to get the IMEI number is either have the phone in hand or if the IMEI number is in the Google Store shipping notice/email.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Man its a good deal, but still I just can not bring myself to pay $900 for this phone even with the $300 back (over 24 months). I just feel like in 4-6 months I'll just be able to pick on up on swappa for $400. IDK...I guess I just don't need a new phone or knowing me I'd get it. I'm juggling 3 phones now and just put my V10 in a box (#4), so I think I'm for sure I'm just going to pass on this.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I think "receipt" means actual receipt of your device-- as in, you receiving your phone, not the order receipt. You cannot submit the Pixel promo registration without the IMEI number. The only way to get the IMEI number is either have the phone in hand or if the IMEI number is in the Google Store shipping notice/email.

I submitted my order email to them and gave them the IMEI number from my phone. It should be enough I would think as I didn't get a physical receipt with my package.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692