VZW: 20% off AND $200 trade for ANY phone

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
The question is can that be applied to those of us who have pre-orders and haven't been shipped yet and not screw up the free daydream
And not screwing up our ship dates

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Call customer service. You probably would lose the Daydream because you'd be starting a new order. I can tell you that my blue XL/32 was slated for shipping 12/2, but it's getting here tomorrow. Backorder dates might be generally pessimistic.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
well just called they didnt give me the discount told me i would have to cancel my preorder and start all over. :( he did give me a $20.00 account credit a small consolation prize but not what i was looking for. I guess verizon rewards loyalty with jack squat..... :( :( :(

Last edited:

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
k heard it doesnt work if you have employer discounts is that true
Correct... if you already have an employer discount on your account the promo won't work and does not apply.

However, I called to nicely complain about the delayed shipping with Verizon and convinced them to give me the $100 off deal they currently have running. It wouldn't normally apply to the pixel phone (just some of the older phones), but with all the trouble with the N7 recalls and pixel delays they gave it to me anyway.

Verizon customer service has really bent over backwards for customer satisfaction...I can't say the same for the corporate stores, they have been horrible to deal with! It's always worth a call to see if they would give you a credit too. :)

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Well looks like the promo code might be over already. Just tried to enter it in online and it said "invalid promo code". Might call CS just in case

budven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I guess I got lucky. I purchased the Google Pixel XL 128gb black for $869.99. I applied the 20% coupon and received $174.00 off. I also traded my Motorola Razr Maxx for another $200. credit. I should received credit for turning in my Note 7 which means I will pick up the Pixel for about 470.99. Unless my carrier cancels my order.

The chat representative also said I will receive a $200 credit for turning in my Note 7. I don't believe him on that.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I guess I got lucky. I purchased the Google Pixel XL 128gb black for $869.99. I applied the 20% coupon and received $174.00 off. I also traded my Motorola Razr Maxx for another $200. credit. I should received credit for turning in my Note 7 which means I will pick up the Pixel for about 470.99. Unless my carrier cancels my order.

The chat representative also said I will receive a $200 credit for turning in my Note 7. I don't believe him on that.

Was that today? Or yesterday?

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I spoke with a representative yesterday and he tried to process an upgrade for me. He saw the code in their system but because I have a corporate discount it would not let him proceed. He is supposed to call me this morning with approval to add the code.

We were going to try and remove my corporate discount and then process my order, but that takes 7-10 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital