Music Transferred from iPhone to Google Pixel not playing

chowna

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

I converted from iPhone 6 to Google Pixel. I transferred over everything from iPhone to Google Pixel using the cable that was supplied by Google. Everything transferred over properly. But I'm having an issue with my music. When I play the music that I transferred from iPhone on Google Pixel phone, it works just fine with Google pixel speakers and any earphones. But as soon as I connect via bluetooth to my car or bluetooth speaker, the music that I transferred from iPhone doesn't play, Phone shows that music is playing but no sound... HOWEVER, if I play any video from youtube or anything, then the sound is fine on bluetooth on same bluetooth devices. The only issue is that I can't play music via bluetooth that I transferred from iPhone.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try BTmono. It sort of "transfers" sound that comes from the speakers to BT. (run BTmone first and make sure it's off. Run your music player app. Start the music and turn BTmono on.)

cafereef

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
I had the exact same issue, I had to remove the music files and then add them in the Google play manager on my computer by syncing google music with iTunes. Pain but now works