Does VLC player work on anyone else's Pixel? And any other way to play wma audio files?

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded vlc which i love and have had on all my phones and pcs but it keeps crashing.
Anyone else get it to run? And anyone know any other way to play wma music files on this phone? First phone I have ever had that couldn't play them somehow. And I have quite a lot of them.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Sidebar questions on the topic of VLC....

Is VLC better than the native video playback? Does it do full-screen? MMy Pixel XL seems to want to natively use "Photos" to run video files, and it does so in non-full-screen mode. Is VLC the best video playback app for Pixel owners to consider?

Advice welcome!

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I like vlc on my laptop for video and audio but I couldn't get it to work on the Pixel for some reason,
Been using the stock photos app for video since it's mostly my family and the ocassional other event. Otherwise I am playing Youtube videos ( a whole series of tiny hamster videos my granddaughter loves) and it does ok for that. I don't know if vlc is the best but I have always found it to be really good. No idea why it keeps crashing on my Pixel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt