Keyboard on First Boot- How do I get that all the time?

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
After a reboot, when logging into your phone that first time where you have to enter the password... I want THAT keyboard all the time. Adding the number row per google searching is NOT the same- I do not like the PC format keyboard on the phone. I want the same keyboard I see that first time after a reboot, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Full size normal keyboard WITH a number row on top, not the PC format keyboard where you cannot see the alt symbols (and they are in different places). Can't seem to enter the words Google needs to see to find this on my own- any help appreciated!

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
After a reboot, when logging into your phone that first time where you have to enter the password... I want THAT keyboard all the time. Adding the number row per google searching is NOT the same- I do not like the PC format keyboard on the phone. I want the same keyboard I see that first time after a reboot, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Full size normal keyboard WITH a number row on top, not the PC format keyboard where you cannot see the alt symbols (and they are in different places). Can't seem to enter the words Google needs to see to find this on my own- any help appreciated!

I, too, have always wondered about this. If we see it on start up, there has to be a way to switch to it permanently, right?

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
That is what I told myself, but I can't google the answer out, and my google fu usually does not fail me. There MUST be a way though.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
So, it turns out that the number bar WILL show up, so long as you are in a password field waiting for input. There needs to be a setting to leave it that way all the time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12