Pretty cool so far! The lenses have a protective plastic on them so don't forget to take that off when you get yours like I did. The remote did not have much charge when I got it, working for about 45 minutes before not responding well.

Some of the apps and experiences are better than others. The best has been photos I've taken personally in 360.

Google Street view amd google fine art are both pretty cool.

The Harry Potter beasts app is fun and free. Harry Potter fans will lose their minds.

I have not tried paid apps yet or streaming games from my pc (as a makeshift oculus)

I have a pixel xl and the screen door effect is noticeable but doesn't ruin the experience.

Phone got hot but did not shut down with an hour of continuous use.

The included remote is pretty sophisticated, and is likely why they can charge 80 for the set. The top portion clicks and is also sensitive like a laptop track pad. There are two other buttons as well. In the headset the remote is a laser pointer like object amd of you look down at the remote it will show you what the buttons will do if you press them. I originally thought no way will this be worth 80$, after using it I would pay it in a heartbeat.

Let me know if you have any questions!
    11-17-2016 10:03 PM
    Curious to know what other apps you've tried and how you like them ...🤔
    EleventhHour2139 likes this.
    11-19-2016 03:43 AM