I took my Pixel to its first sporting event today. The stadium has free AT&T wi-fi. My phone connected to it automatically (said "Connected" next to attwifi in my networks list), but I couldn't log in and use the network.

On every other phone I've had, this is typically done in one of two ways. Some display a notification (somewhere) that you tap to log in. On others, opening a browser displays the login screen. I could find no login button anywhere in the Pixel, and opening a browser (I tried two different ones) displayed nothing. If I typed in a known URL (e,g., google.com), I got a warning saying it couldn't take me there because of security concerns. The only addresses I tried that worked were some in AT&T's domains… but I had no idea what the URL for this site's login screen was. So I was unable to use wi-fi during the game – had to turn it off and use cellular (ugh).

Am I missing something here?
    11-26-2016 11:15 PM
    I forgot to add that the security warning I got upon launching a browser said I may be seeing it because a network is trying to show me its login page. Duh! No login page = no login = no wi-fi. I looked to see if maybe there was some security setting I could back down a notch but couldn't find any.
    11-27-2016 01:02 PM
    On Attwifi I had to open a browser window in FireFox with my Pixel XL to get the log on page to come up. Not sure why it doesn't come up in the default chrome browser. No issue after I log on with any apps or browsers with internet.
    11-27-2016 02:22 PM