Pixel XL Returned

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually going to be picking up a 65in Samsung TV tomorrow, shaking the **** out of it will be the first thing I do when I get it out of the box. The second is placing a fire extinguisher near by. (Just don't know these days).

ROFLMAO!..........:D

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
O.K. I have never ever heard any rattles at all, when taking photos, or not.
Some phones are louder than others. On my Note's I actually have to listen for it. Now whether you can hear it or not, the lens has movement if it has OIS or autofocus. That's just how it is.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually going to be picking up a 65in Samsung TV tomorrow, shaking the **** out of it will be the first thing I do when I get it out of the box. The second is placing a fire extinguisher near by. (Just don't know these days).
Haha..CLASS!!

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok... today I shook (more like a jiggle) my wifes iPhone 5...my buddies iPhone6s. Noise. My Droid DNA and 10. Noise. I even went so far as to dig up my really really old Droid Incredibles. Made noise.

None of the phones above have a malfunctioning camera and take pictures. I think some people are getting worked up over something fairly trivial.

EnigmaticPsychotic

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Like my children, it depends on how often it starts misbehaving. (This is a joke for those who have no sense of humor).

You're on a role

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
If I shake the phone violently and listen to it near my ear, I can hear a rattle.

If I do the exact same motion but have the camera on, I do not hear the noise.

So this confirms two things: The camera is the source of the noise and that it is perfectly normal to hear.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
There's a whole bunch of people sitting around holding their phones up to their ears and giving them what appears to be a handjob. Kind of a funny visual.