Hide Bluetooth Devices

cafereef

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to hide bluetooth connected devices notifications? when I swipe down I like having a clean notifications bar. I have iconx headphones and a gear s3, since both are connected often and in the case of my S3 always, I really would like a way to have it not tell me what devices are connected. I cant swipe it away as it is currently active. Thoughts?

Thank you!

ueFpuhW.jpg

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to hide bluetooth connected devices notifications? when I swipe down I like having a clean notifications bar. I have iconx headphones and a gear s3, since both are connected often and in the case of my S3 always, I really would like a way to have it not tell me what devices are connected. I cant swipe it away as it is currently active. Thoughts?

Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/ueFpuhW.jpg

I don't have a Gear S3 so you may have to help me out with this... Is there an app that you use for the watch? Just wondering if there are settings that you can go into to remove the notification. If not then you can always hold the notification until you see it change color. Then click on the 'i' symbol. Once you do that then you can turn off the notification that way. At least it should work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude