I apologize upfront that this was probably posted a long time ago but it did not turn up when I searched.

I just ordered 2 Pixel XL (1 silver & 1 black) . What I need are extra cables and chargers that are verified/certified to work. I was looking for an updated list but forgot who made the original list that differentiated between all of the companies.

I want to be able to charge both phones in a car at the same time if I can find the correct chargers and cables. I will need to have a couple extra wall chargers for around the house and travel. A big one I am waiting for is a worthwhile external battery charger that works as well.

I appreciate any helpful suggestions and comments.
    12-21-2016 08:39 PM
    I apologize upfront that this was probably posted a long time ago but it did not turn up when I searched.

I just ordered 2 Pixel XL (1 silver & 1 black) . What I need are extra cables and chargers that are verified/certified to work. I was looking for an updated list but forgot who made the original list that differentiated between all of the companies.

I want to be able to charge both phones in a car at the same time if I can find the correct chargers and cables. I will need to have a couple extra wall chargers for around the house and travel. A big one I am waiting for is a worthwhile external battery charger that works as well.

A good start: https://plus.google.com/102612254593...ts/1PJZT2g61Ag
    rxgadget likes this.
    12-21-2016 10:17 PM
    12-23-2016 01:25 AM

I just ordered the below .. will let you know how it works when they get it here. Eventually. ;-)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5618369
    12-23-2016 09:21 AM
    I just ordered the below .. will let you know how it works when they get it here. Eventually. ;-)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5619068
    I saw that and I will wait for your access
    12-23-2016 08:20 PM