So I just dropped my XL in the toilet

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Fell out of my pocket and dropped straight in for a split second. Luckily I have a spigen tough armor case so volume and power buttons are sealed. I was in work so had access to compressed air. Blew all ports dry speaker USB c etc . Sound was low and distorted for a few mins but then popped and was back to normal. All ok for now camera calls and whatnot. Couldn't have dropped it any cleaner into the toilet 🙈 thank goodness I had my spigen case on .Whoops!!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have heard far too many stories of phones being dropped in the toilet, so I've made a habit of never taking mine with me. It stays on my desk or it goes in my pocket that has a zip. So no chance of falling out. Phone is far to precious to me for toilet swims to happen haha.

Good to hear yours is OK.

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
😝 LoL-Haha! at least you recover it and is workable..
I work in a Warehouse & went to the washroom

to take a P.. received a Msge after read it put
the Phone aside the sink to wash hands

and forgot to picked up realised 10 mins
after,.Run to the washroom a Phn-Gs5
was gone "Stolen" never find it

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Am I strange? I usually drop my pants all the way to my ankles before I sit on the toilet. Do you have your pants up above your knees when you sit that it falls into the toilet? Did it fall in #1 or #2? lol. So many questions!

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This is why i get insurance on my phones. I have a 3 year square trade plan for my Pixel XL. Hope i never have to use it but it's nice to know i have it.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
One of my first Nokia phones went for a swim in the fish pond twice curtesy of the kids and once in the toilet curtesy of me and it didn't even skip a beat, but it was killed of by a puddle with less than half inch of water in it.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
If I ever drop my phone in the toilet, I think the next guy is gonna be lucky and have a wet phone. I aint touching that thing ever again!! LOL

*knock on wood*

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I often see people using their phone in the restroom, including having voice conversations on a call. Whenever I see someone on a call in the men's I make as many loud bathroom noises as possible so that the person on the other end might have a clue of just how disgusting their caller is being.

:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy