how to obtain this darn phone :(

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 5.0 inch Pixel on Sunday with expedited shipping. It is supposed to arrive today on the East Coast, I have not received a 'shipped' e-mail as yet. I am thinking that it is NOT arriving today...very disappointing.

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Quick update, phone arrived today. I was going away for a business trip, was able to push back a meeting and grab it from the house. Love the phone, disappointed in the inconvenience. Google was good though, they are refunding the expedited shipping fee.

And I just got the e-mail that the Blue 32gb version is available at the google store in limited quantities, go get it...hurry!

DominionRoofs

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
Quick update, phone arrived today. I was going away for a business trip, was able to push back a meeting and grab it from the house. Love the phone, disappointed in the inconvenience. Google was good though, they are refunding the expedited shipping fee.

And I just got the e-mail that the Blue 32gb version is available at the google store in limited quantities, go get it...hurry!

Just ordered one! Been wanting the blue pretty bad. What color did you get?

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Chinese New year so production is at a standstill while everyone is on vacation and visiting family and friends.

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Simply Black Pixel yesterday have been using the Blue XL for the past month. I'm thinking the XL is going on Swappa this weekend. I wanted to go with something smaller but love the way the Pixel just 'works'. It's buttery smooth and fast. I went through the whole Note 7 thing...twice.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
shipping times?

Has anyone ordered a pixel or xl and the shipping says 4-5 weeks but got it earlier? Its really hard to wait for a month for a phone to come especially after being aold out so long

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: shipping times?

Has anyone ordered a pixel or xl and the shipping says 4-5 weeks but got it earlier? Its really hard to wait for a month for a phone to come especially after being aold out so long

Yes -- most that have orders are having to wait due to the back-order.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
It's a joke. 4 months after the release date and Google can't get this phone in stock? Whoever planned the demand on this thing should be fired. What are they producing? 5 units a day?

Paulmac0957

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Might also depend who you order from. Being a Verizon customer I ordered my 128gb black Pixel XL and was told it was not going to ship in a little over a month. To my surprised it arrived 2 weeks later. And it is the same phone (meaning no Verizon bloat ware installed). Plus at the time Verizon was offering it for 20 per month for 24 months. So basically the phone will only cost me 480.00, plus traded in my note 5 and they Knocked it down even further.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So I get an email saying that the phone that I was interested in is now in stock. Go to the order page and it says delivers in 4-5 weeks. I'm done waiting and not even going to check out the site anymore. Just going to wait for the Note 8 for my next phone.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
So I get an email saying that the phone that I was interested in is now in stock. Go to the order page and it says delivers in 4-5 weeks. I'm done waiting and not even going to check out the site anymore. Just going to wait for the Note 8 for my next phone.

I do not blame you 1 bit for your actions. Google has come up with a pretty good phone, but an horrendous supply/shipping policy. They have really turned off lots of people, you included.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
How come no one will buy from eBay or Swappa? You can get them brand new or slightly used and have it within 3-4 days....