7.1.2 Beta sign up page.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So how is 7.1.2 after a day for those of you who installed it? Seem the same? I am tempted to take the dive :-x.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Did it change yet? - :cool:
Dang it.. I couldn't resist the nerd in me 😄.

0df8a177207a6d7ded075268d92fb562.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sure - rub it in - not nice to mess with old people.

It is weird that yours won't get it. I just went to the beta page, enrolled, and within 10 seconds it popped up the notification. I wonder why yours won't do it? D:

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
It is weird that yours won't get it. I just went to the beta page, enrolled, and within 10 seconds it popped up the notification. I wonder why yours won't do it? D:

I sideloaded the last update - put the V version on one before I realized it was for Europe - other than this, no clue.
I'll mess with the computer and leave the Pixels alone (for now)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I sideloaded the last update - put the V version on one before I realized it was for Europe - other than this, no clue.

Ah yeah -- that may be why.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The one thing I like about computers over cellphone is if I screw something up (which I do on a regular basis) I can restore the last good image - OR - throw in another SSD and start again.

Mmm SSD. I love my SSD :D.

hub1

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

I side loaded the v version also. When I registered for the beta program I manually checked for update and it was there for me to download and install. Seems a little snappier and streaming music over bluetooth no longer skips for me.

anon(9227267)

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I side loaded the v version also. When I registered for the beta program I manually checked for update and it was there for me to download and install. Seems a little snappier and streaming music over bluetooth no longer skips for me.

Just tried again for the 3rd or 4th time - FINALLY - :D